It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That's right, you heard me!

Now that THE TREKCC STAR TREK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is in the rear view mirror, and Jared Hoffman has demonstrated what happens when you combine a dedicated player willing to learn with Coach Sykes and da Gr0up Chat's best tech and meta reads, it's time to go next level.

Tower of Commerce, Inc. in association with NWA (un)Organized Play present:

2021 DRUNK WORLDS*!

ATTENDANCE IS EVERYTHING Edition

Friday, November 12th, 2021! One night only!

This Pay-per-view level throwdown will be coming to you live from Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort in lovely Nashville, TN - aka RAW DEAL ISLAND - just a stone's throw from Nashville International Airport (BNA)

Come out and play Trek on Friday night with KCAs, Wrestling Nerds, CC Outcasts, and other degenerates - and their kids! Stick around for the WWE Raw Deal (aka rasslin cards) main event on Saturday!

Don't have a Raw Deal deck? We have extras! Don't know how to play? Demos available! Anyone who shows up looking to play will be provided with everything they need to have a good time. Just bring your Trek deck (Hall of Fame-legal, unless you're a little rat**, then you can dip into the retired pool) for Friday night and the Nexus Wrestling Alliance (NWA) will handle the rest!

Members of da Gr0up Chat will be on hand to sign autographs and take pictures - don't miss out! See how many members of the Brotherhood Without Manners you can spot!

On-site Lodging is available. PM John Corbett (KillerB) for price information and to reserve a spot.

For more information about the NWA, visit the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2084046 ... ?ref=share

Come out and play a game you know and love, stick around and learn a new game that you can grow to know and love!

We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

*Not a CC Championship level event. Not recognized, affiliated or intended to be confused with any CC Championship series event.

**Little Rat Rules apply. You can use (18-age) HoF retired cards in your deck (minimum 0).
Attachments:
40727.jpeg
40727.jpeg (25.77 KiB) Viewed 10810 times
Last edited by Armus on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Early indicators are pointing to a turnout AT LEAST equal to the 14 that Worlds drew.... this could end up being the biggest event of the year! Don't miss out!

I hear there's some cheap flights to BNA from a lot of destinations, and given the proximity to the airport, it's a cheap Uber or maybe a free nerd shuttle service (i.e., one of our cars, subject to availability) from the airport to the Venue.

Cheap flights, cheap lodging, cheap/free transportation, what are you waiting for? Get in here and get registered!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Nice! I'm glad I'm still seeing events from this group.

TK
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Drinking Trek. Tempting
Other game Meh

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
pfti wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:41 pm Drinking Trek. Tempting
Other game Meh
I would say don't knock Raw Deal until you've tried it. It's hardly the strategic complexity of 1e, but it's a fun little game.

Besides, it's always satisfying to hit your opponent with a powerbomb or an elbow off the top rope. :D

However, if Raw Deal isn't your cup of tea, my sources are telling me there will be assorted board games and other general nerd shenanigans going on during the day while the main Raw Deal event is happening, so hopefully something will pique your interest.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Certainly interesting, but Fri night might indeed be rough for a flight from PHL, this could be difficult. So what's the schedule?
2e HoF Fri night...
1e and Raw Deal on Sat?
What's the location?

:thumbsup:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
TyKajada wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:41 pm .

Certainly interesting, but Fri night might indeed be rough for a flight from PHL, this could be difficult. So what's the schedule?
2e HoF Fri night...
1e and Raw Deal on Sat?
What's the location?

:thumbsup:
All the info is in the tournament listing. Nashville Shores is the name of the place. We have the event space reserved and there's onsite lodging. John currently has two cabins reserved, but we can add more if there's enough interest.

I hope you can make it, Alex. It'd be great to see you again! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
We're two weeks out and things are starting to come together! We have Sykes, Van Breemen, Chandler, Schrader, Corbett and Hosp all crossing the country to meet up on Raw Deal Island for some A+ 2e shenanigans... but that's not all! Word is, there's gonna be at least double that with CONSCRIPTS KIDS and significant others! Every NWA gig is chock full of competition!

Who wants to step up and join us for one of the biggest events of the year? It's not too late, get registered today!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
We're finally here!

The KCAs are converging on Nashville as we speak!

Though it looks like turnout may have dipped a tick, as Austin had to pull out at the last minute due to a family issue. Current turnout projection is 12-14 for 2e, which is still on track for one of the biggest events of the year!

Keep it locked into this thread for live event coverage and updates starting this evening (Central Time, US), and don't forget to make your picks for the chance to win real cash money prizes!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
We ended up with 10 players after Sandy and Family decided to stop for dinner.

Round 1 has been a slobberknocker, with MVB and myself both scoring shutouts and BenHosp getting beat by my 7 year old rolling with a [TOS] Lucas Deck (tm @edgeofhearing )!

Round 2 is now getting under way...
Attachments:
50910.jpeg
50910.jpeg (788.04 KiB) Viewed 7384 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Round 2 saw MVB and Phil both win.

Me vs. Phil was a 5SV vs. 5SV shitshow that ended in the only way it could: my last team getting hard stopped by Hippocratic Oath because there was no planet on the spaceline.

This game is so dumb. :P
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Phil beat Sykes in a mirror 5-space Voyager deck. I won against Connor and his Remans so it'll be Phil and I tomorrow for the title (poker is now being played instead.)

Michael

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The morning round saw 4 players still standing. At the top table we saw Phil scrape by MVB to take the tournament win 100-70. For the undercard, Benhosop's Space Racists gave my Voyager a lesson in Critical Space Theory.

Congrats to @pschrader Phil for winning the DRUNK WORLDS* CHAMPIONSHIP!

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]