It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
I've got too many ratings points, and too much beer in the house. Help me get rid of both.

Since Covid regulations made it impossible for some of the esteemed drinkers to attend the latest Kaiserfest, I've still got some crates that need to be emptied. And since my attempt to get rid of my 2E ratings points in Vienna two years failed miserably, I'm trying once more to share the wealth. Hit the ratings piñata with your painstikis, and take all those tasty points that will fall out.

Saturday, October 23rd at the Kaiser's P(a)lace.

I'll also have 1E decks ready, and will definitely try to shanghai you into playing 1E after a few drinks. Also, darts, etc.
Attachments:
pinata.jpg
pinata.jpg (108.04 KiB) Viewed 11448 times
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
If I had a spare $800 and knew enough beer drinkers, I even found a flight that could allow me to fly over and not miss any work...

I'd join if I could, I'd just bring back the maximum amount of alcohol that I could.

Michael
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Dammit, I am already committed to apple picking next weekend with my mom. Much like @The Ninja Scot, I found flights that won't make me miss any work.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Is that dude with the funny hat dropping Star Wars references (worse: PREQUEL Star Wars references!) in a Star Trek thread?!

Don't cross the nerd streams!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Liebich, nimm die Pickelhaube runter. Ich weiß gar nicht... Haben wir Preußen in der Blut-und-Eisen Einigung Haus Hessen-Kassel erobert oder gekauft wie den Märchenkönig. Pickelhauben sind für Preußen reserviert :) .

Joking aside. Have fun guys! That pinata picture of Kaiser is just great! And let yourself be infected by 1E. Why only play one game when you can have both :) ?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:21 pm Liebich, nimm die Pickelhaube runter. Ich weiß gar nicht... Haben wir Preußen in der Blut-und-Eisen Einigung Haus Hessen-Kassel erobert oder gekauft wie den Märchenkönig. Pickelhauben sind für Preußen reserviert :) .

Joking aside. Have fun guys! That pinata picture of Kaiser is just great! And let yourself be infected by 1E. Why only play one game when you can have both :) ?
Euch preußen verjagen wir auch noch vom trottoir

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]