For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Just a quick heads-up that the fifth-anniversary edition of my little yearly Trek event, Kaiserfest🖔, will take place either...
...July 29th-31st, OR

...August 12th-14th

As always, 1E main event on Saturday, side events and the usual stuff possible on Friday and Sunday.
If you have any preferences as to the which date you'd prefer, please get in touch.
Last edited by Kaiser on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:12 pm Just a quick heads-up that the fifth-anniversary edition of my little yearly Trek event, Kaiserfest🖔, will take place either...
...July 29th-31st, OR
...August 12th-14th

As always, 1E main event on Saturday, side events and the usual stuff possible on Friday and Sunday.
If you have any preferences as to the which date you'd prefer, please get in touch.
Any swag to be had this year? :cross:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:45 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:13 pm Any swag to be had this year? :cross:
There will definitely be something since it's the fifth anniversary, but that's a problem for
Ok fair enough, but I'd like to subscribe to your (his?) Mailing list and get the Kaiserfest 5th anniversary catalog. Can never have too much swag! :D
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Kaiser wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:45 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:13 pm Any swag to be had this year? :cross:
There will definitely be something since it's the fifth anniversary, but that's a problem for
:clap:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Thanks for the feedback I've had so far, at the moment it looks like there is a slight preference for the later date (August 12th-14th) especially among the local/core group of players, so I'm inclined to run the event in August.

I would love to finalize the date as early as possible to make planning for accommodation, travel arrangements, etc. easier for everyone, so if you're thinking about attending, please get in touch.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
I just told my girlfriend about Kaiserfest ...

She asked: 'Can someone accompany a player if that person doesn't play the game but wants to hang out and be a tad annoying? The food sounds delicious!'.

I am actually thinking about making it to the event, because in August, the 9 Euro ticket still applies - that would considerably reduce the cost of travelling.
(Travelling by short-distance traffic only takes 10 hours from Berlin, but costs nothing ... so that would make it easier.)
Last edited by Dukat on Sun May 01, 2022 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Re: accommodation

The proper beds/couch spaces available have been claimed by the usual suspects, but for those looking for accommodation, Haimhausers Hotel Garni seems to have vacancies. It's not within walking distance from short distance train stations, but currently it's showing me rates of 226€ for two people in a double room for the two nights Fr 12th to Sun 14th, which is significantly cheaper than the Alarun and Infinity in Unterschleißheim.
Transfer between the venue and that hotel could probably be arranged.
Maybe that's an option for some of you.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Since my original Kaiserfest shirt is starting to show the wear and tear, and seeing how we're already celebrating our 5th event this year, I'm going to print another shirt for the occasion. The design features another take on our little mascot, the rage-quitting Gorn about to throw a beer keg across a 1E game in progress (yes, that's actually Vasquez Rocks in the background 😉 ).

If anybody would like to get one of these, please leave a comment to see if it's worth doing a larger order. Price starts out at 21€, but goes down to 17€ if we get more than ten.
Sizes are up to 5XL, for available colours see bottom left of the pic; they're not entirely accurate though, e.g. the purple one is actually closer to a dark blue.

No need to reply again if you've already commented on fb/discord or reached out to me privately; I'll get in touch with everyone re: size/colour in a few weeks.
Attachments:
ShirtPromo2022.png
ShirtPromo2022.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3343 times
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
In. I'm tempted to order several in ORANGE because.... reasons... but for now I'll just order one in that color for myself. :cheersL:

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]