It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 231 posts

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm probably in for 2E, just wasn't sure yet so I haven't signed up.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello everyone, just posting to get notifications for the next event. I checked out for awhile, but want to start gearing up for the big events this year.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Commander Joe wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:31 pm Hello everyone, just posting to get notifications for the next event. I checked out for awhile, but want to start gearing up for the big events this year.
I'll be running the SD regional here in SF on the 11th of June. ( or whatever that saturday of that weekend is.....) Come on out and play.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:53 pm
Commander Joe wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:31 pm Hello everyone, just posting to get notifications for the next event. I checked out for awhile, but want to start gearing up for the big events this year.
I'll be running the SD regional here in SF on the 11th of June. ( or whatever that saturday of that weekend is.....) Come on out and play.
I've got my kids that weekend, but I would like to get out there this year if you have more.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Now that I'm thinking about it, I could make this a family vacation 8) . I just have to find someone to tag along that can occupy the kids while I play cards. Let me see what I can come up with :cross: .

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:02 am Now that I'm thinking about it, I could make this a family vacation 8) . I just have to find someone to tag along that can occupy the kids while I play cards. Let me see what I can come up with :cross: .
Here's hoping! I can certainly get a list of fun activities for kids in Sioux falls for you from my sister in law. Falls park, the various pools, wild water west (weather dependant), Thunder road amusement center are the easy to come up with answers.

*Edit* I suppose this goes for you to @BCSWowbagger
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:53 pm I'll be running the SD regional here in SF on the 11th of June. ( or whatever that saturday of that weekend is.....) Come on out and play.
Yep, Big Kev is kick starting Regional season with the Sioux Falls Showdown and then Minnesota will take over with our Regionals likely at the end of June. :cross:

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Posts about the Sioux Falls Regional following Kevin's initial list of events at such have been moved to their own thread.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Kris,

I sent you a pm with some regional inquiries on Thursday evening last week. Am wondering if you’ve had the opportunity to read and if you may have a response…? Figured I’d ask here as I hope it didn’t get missed. Thank you.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
karonofborg13 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:22 pm Kris,

I sent you a pm with some regional inquiries on Thursday evening last week. Am wondering if you’ve had the opportunity to read and if you may have a response…? Figured I’d ask here as I hope it didn’t get missed. Thank you.
Huh... I could have sworn I replied to that. I am getting old. :? Reply sent now.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Anything gonna happen as a pre world's event. Looking for an excuse to go up and play trek and golf.

Sept 17th and Oct 1st are good weekends for me to do so.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
10/1 workable for me, methinks.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Theoretically some of the chaos will have subsided by 10/1. But probably not enough to build a deck myself. So if someone would like to build something crazy and make me try to figure it out, or if someone would be willing to let me borrow a deck and a dozen extra sleeves so I could Tangify it, that would also be cool.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
10/1 sounds like the best date for this shindig. As I think was stated above, I would prefer this not be a tournament per se but just a casual get together where we can talk shop and play test various decks. Jason, you could easily run Staging Ground again as kind of a pace car for others, and I am sure your timeless Fed deck would also be a challenge. My vote is to get together at FFG and just throw down some matches, switch decks after a couple of games, etc.

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]