It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 231 posts

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Make sure we have time for Splendor, Catan, Ticket to Ride and other games too. I'll most likely be playing Twilight Imperium, but will be available after for Trek and other games.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Boratus wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:49 am Make sure we have time for Splendor, Catan, Ticket to Ride and other games too. I'll most likely be playing Twilight Imperium, but will be available after for Trek and other games.
---Attention Andorian workers ---

The working plan for this non-tournament gathering is to meet at FFG on Saturday the 1st around 2 p.m. for Worlds warm up games. I am not sure if there are any 2E players going, so this is mostly for Joe and I as the 1E participants, but it sounds like Steve would be down for either 2E or casual games if others want to attend / hang out / play a little 'trek and a little of other stuff. Who all thinks they could make it?

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'll be on the road home from my dad's burial on the 1st, so I won't be able to make it this time. Hope everyone has a good time and gets their decks ready for Worlds!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:38 pm
Boratus wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:49 am Make sure we have time for Splendor, Catan, Ticket to Ride and other games too. I'll most likely be playing Twilight Imperium, but will be available after for Trek and other games.
---Attention Andorian workers ---

The working plan for this non-tournament gathering is to meet at FFG on Saturday the 1st around 2 p.m. for Worlds warm up games. I am not sure if there are any 2E players going, so this is mostly for Joe and I as the 1E participants, but it sounds like Steve would be down for either 2E or casual games if others want to attend / hang out / play a little 'trek and a little of other stuff. Who all thinks they could make it?
Good to know. I can bring 2e decks also so that 2e prep can also happen.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:38 pm ---Attention Andorian workers ---

I will be out of town that weekend. I thought I responded a few weeks ago when dates were being discussed, but apparently I didn't click submit :(

I'm mostly free for online or in person games this Friday through Tuesday though.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 pm
I will be out of town that weekend. I thought I responded a few weeks ago when dates were being discussed, but apparently I didn't click submit :(

I'm mostly free for online or in person games this Friday through Tuesday though.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220920-205028_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220920-205028_Chrome.jpg (405.92 KiB) Viewed 3285 times

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 pm
LORE wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:38 pm ---Attention Andorian workers ---

Aw man, I would have taken you up on this if my parents weren't trying to get their house on the market by this weekend.

Hoping I can still come this Saturday but who knows? lol. (The chaos has not subsided.) If nothing else it would be fun to just hang out and chat about the game, the metagame, and the metametagame.

Speaking of which, @LORE , I'll play your Staging Ground deck if it's still together. Also thank you @BCSWowbagger for your gracious offer of any of your decks but I would feel bad to make you print and assemble a deck when there is a chance that I won't make it.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:35 am Speaking of which, @LORE , I'll play your Staging Ground deck if it's still together. Also thank you @BCSWowbagger for your gracious offer of any of your decks but I would feel bad to make you print and assemble a deck when there is a chance that I won't make it.
Sure thing, Jason. And again, this is no tournament - just a casual get together for some practice games for me and Joe where we can talk shop and play other games as well. Basically, just an excuse for Kev to come up to the cities and us all to get together! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:01 am
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:35 am Speaking of which, @LORE , I'll play your Staging Ground deck if it's still together. Also thank you @BCSWowbagger for your gracious offer of any of your decks but I would feel bad to make you print and assemble a deck when there is a chance that I won't make it.
Sure thing, Jason. And again, this is no tournament - just a casual get together for some practice games for me and Joe where we can talk shop and play other games as well. Basically, just an excuse for Kev to come up to the cities and us all to get together! :cheersL:
QFT. Just wanted an excuse to come up for a weekend of trek and golf before the holidays and then winter keep me tied down at home. Figure that I could also do some in person live fire for those going to world's too.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Still 2 pm, right?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lol I thought this was going to start at 10am but rereading I see it's at 2pm. You guys and your golfing. What, are you playing in the Golf World Championship? Priorities!!

Anyway, hope to see y'all for a little bit before I have to go. Or James idk if you want to get there a little early and play against "the usual".
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah I think I can manage early. Like 1:30? (Can likely swing 1 as well. Just have to feed my kids lunch!)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:14 am Yeah I think I can manage early. Like 1:30? (Can likely swing 1 as well. Just have to feed my kids lunch!)
I'll shoot for 1:30.
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]