It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 231 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:48 am Disrupted Continuum is probably the single most "player's card" in the entire game. I love that thing!

And Commander Uhura capture to boot?! That's a Nerd bucket list item for me!

Well done, sir! :cheersL:
It sucked to be on the receiving end, but it was another of those "only in 1E things." That is what I get for trying to double up on Escape Gulag for both Duck Blind and Operate Dilithum Gulag.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:28 am
Armus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:48 am Disrupted Continuum is probably the single most "player's card" in the entire game. I love that thing!

And Commander Uhura capture to boot?! That's a Nerd bucket list item for me!

Well done, sir! :cheersL:
It sucked to be on the receiving end, but it was another of those "only in 1E things." That is what I get for trying to double up on Escape Gulag for both Duck Blind and Operate Dilithum Gulag.
Nah that's one of those moves you gotta give a Picard clap to when your opponent pulls it off on you. That's all style. 8)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Reminder of our upcoming League Playoff gigs happening in a couple weeks. It will be back-to-back constructed gigs by request of your "Captain" Robert at last month's events. Please get pre-registered if you think you can make it, as it should be another great day with your fellow Frozen Chosen!

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Actually 1E Constructed is at the request of Rules Master Heaney :wink: . Am trying to figure out what he wants to play though so I can copy it.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:52 am Anyone got a spare 1E deck I can borrow for Sunday?
I will have a spare with me, if you need it.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
My [22] [Holo] deck is still built. I could bring it if desired.

MEANWHILE, I finally made myself to test draws for my new deck and HOLY SNAPPLE it's a good thing I still have a couple days to fix this jank.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:28 am My [22] [Holo] deck is still built. I could bring it if desired.

MEANWHILE, I finally made myself to test draws for my new deck and HOLY SNAPPLE it's a good thing I still have a couple days to fix this jank.
For sure! I was set on one deck and now I like this other deck better so... I'll probably play niether. :?

As a heads up, I am only there for 1E this time as I forgot I had a prior commitment for movies in the afternoon and then the Oscars in the evening with Nat and assembled other folks. So, sorry to beg off the 2E gig that I did genuinely want to play in as well. Just not enough hours in the weekend for me.

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:10 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:28 am My [22] [Holo] deck is still built. I could bring it if desired.

For sure! I was set on one deck and now I like this other deck better so... I'll probably play niether. :?

As a heads up, I am only there for 1E this time as I forgot I had a prior commitment for movies in the afternoon and then the Oscars in the evening with Nat and assembled other folks. So, sorry to beg off the 2E gig that I did genuinely want to play in as well. Just not enough hours in the weekend for me.
So sad you can't play 2E. I have a deck thats using an affiliation I rarely use so you know it isn't Bajoran, Maquis or Romulan.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Can you guys schedule your next local for 4/9? Mark, Keith and myself are able to come up then for some 1e action.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:37 pm Can you guys schedule your next local for 4/9? Mark, Keith and myself are able to come up then for some 1e action.
On Easter?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:12 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:37 pm Can you guys schedule your next local for 4/9? Mark, Keith and myself are able to come up then for some 1e action.
On Easter?
That's when Easter is this year? The Saturdays before and after that weekend or the Sunday 2 weeks after instead. That's what works for us..... So April 1, 15 or 23rd I believe.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Any ideas yet on when the next local gig can be / will be? We should probably do some form of triple header and finish up the league. :cross:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:44 pm Any ideas yet on when the next local gig can be / will be? We should probably do some form of triple header and finish up the league. :cross:
Mark and Keith asked me this weekend when this is happening so we can come up....what's the word ?

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
As a heads up for folks planning future events: Gamezenter (former FFG Center) will start charging $10 per person per day for use of the open gaming spaces starting on Monday, April 3rd, indicated by wristband issued at the counter. Private room rentals are still available and will come with a fixed number of daypasses based on the room.

https://gamezenter.com/the-gamezenter-daypass/

Each person that purchases a pass will get a $10 merchandise coupon emailed to them for use over the next 30 days if you provide your email address. Coupons are not good towards food or further daypasses.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]