It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 231 posts

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
My 2e deck will be real unpleasant to play against. But with my luck, it will totally fail on me.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Have a great time! We're on Spring Break in a few weeks going to the mainland and are stopping through to briefly visit family on the weekend of the 19th. Sorry to have missed everyone.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good to see everyone! I think Robert and the 2E players win for actually succeeding at building new decks. (I checked my tournament record and the last time I debuted a new deck was 3.5 years ago. :( )

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:10 am Good to see everyone! I think Robert and the 2E players win for actually succeeding at building new decks. (I checked my tournament record and the last time I debuted a new deck was 3.5 years ago. :( )
I feel like the last time some of us played was 3.5 years ago.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Yo Frozen Chosen!

How does the end of April look for the crew for another casual tournament day ahead of Regionals (likely in May or early June?) Thinking the 23rd or 24th. Let me know which works best and I can get some events in the system.

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:15 pm Yo Frozen Chosen!

How does the end of April look for the crew for another casual tournament day ahead of Regionals (likely in May or early June?) Thinking the 23rd or 24th. Let me know which works best and I can get some events in the system.
Any weekend on April works for me. Although Sundays would be better for me with TI on Saturdays for me. I'd still do Saturdays though.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
23rd is a no-go for me, as my kiddo is having her First Communion.

24th is possible, though I will have to confirm with TPTB.

Thanks for organizing!

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I can make late afternoon on the 23rd work, but easier to get a block of a few hours at least on Sunday the 24th.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I will check with TPTB for the 23rd and 24th...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Generally speaking, it sounds like the 24th is easier than the 23rd and that 2E can be first up with 1E in the afternoon. I'll get the events in the system later today. See ya there! :cheersL:

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Not sure I will make this one as I have literally zero time available to prepare. Really need to work on switching jobs now and also my parents are moving out of their house of 40+ years this spring so my plate is beyond full. Also I am finding that the less I think about this game, the better off I am, so maybe I will just continue along that trajectory.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:23 pm Not sure I will make this one as I have literally zero time available to prepare. Really need to work on switching jobs now and also my parents are moving out of their house of 40+ years this spring so my plate is beyond full.
Unfortunate but understandable. Good luck with the new job (and congratulations?). Moving is a nightmare no matter what, and always occupies at least six weeks of one's life full-time no matter how much one wants to pretend it won't.
Also I am finding that the less I think about this game, the better off I am, so maybe I will just continue along that trajectory.
This is not understandable and would be a body blow, but if the game doesn't spark joy I will wish you godspeed with the hope of a future return to enjoying it.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
So far it is just Steve, Robert, and I registered. Surely these gigs are not going to go unsanctioned, are they? Who else is planning to make it net weekend?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]