It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Hi all,

On the Star Trek CCG Facebook group, Jim Colson (director of card games for DragonCon) has asked for someone to TD Star Trek events at DragonCon (Atlanta) this year as nobody is currently lined up. Dates are September 1st-5th. He is able to offer a full event badge to a volunteer who can step up to run events. He is looking for at least four events over this period, including events for 1E, 2E, and Tribbles.

Rick Kinney (@T-Ricks) has offered to assist on the 2E and Tribbles side, but they are still looking for a second volunteer that can lead events scheduling (and can also ensure representation for all three games).

If you're thinking about attending DragonCon and would be willing to volunteer in this effort, please let me know and I'll pass this along.

I'm also going to tag @LORE and @The Ninja Scot here to see if DragonCon events might merit a Masters status.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Incidentally, I strongly considered volunteering for this myself, but the cost of lodging, travel, and con food is what caused me to stop volunteering at GenCon. It's become a bit unwieldy for me.
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]