It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
On July 9th, I will be running a learn to play event at Huscarl Hobbies in Topeka, KS. I can run a tournament beside the Event if we get some people interested. We will have 2 tables from 11am to 3pm. I will be bringing TNG starters. All you have to do is show up and play!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Glad to hear it! We had a lot of fun last weekend playing with @stressedoutatumc and @Bareil of Borg and, although they expressed interest, they haven't committed to the trip yet.

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to sitting at a table and playing against myself for 4 hours. I can do it, but it just isn't as fun as playing another person!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I still plan to be there. I haven't been able to reach the venue for verification. I will keep trying.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
We have confirmation! Saturday 11am!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I will be set up In 6 hours!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I got held up by a train in Neodasha. Looking at 11:30 arrival time now. :neutral:

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]