For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Quick heads-up for long-term planning:

The most likely date for Kaiserfest Seeechs! is the weekend around Saturday, August 12, 2023. I would love to avoid a direct scheduling conflict with other high-profile events, but probably won't be too flexible next summer, so it might have to be Aug 12 or nothing.

I'm posting this so early mainly because I won't be able to offer a guest room next year; there will be enough floor space/couch space/mattresses for the usual 3-5 suspects to crash, but if you're looking for a proper room without the delights that only sharing space with other gamers can offer, you might want to look for a hotel room early ;)
Last edited by Kaiser on Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chief Ambassador
By robin1234 (Robin Honeycutt )
 - Chief Ambassador
 -  
Contender
My flight is booked, but can be changed if necessary, looking forward to this!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Quick heads-up: since enough people have indicated that the suggested date will probably work for them, this event is now confirmed for Saturday, August 12th, 2023.
Right now the list of pre-registrations has 10 people from four countries, so even if it doesn't work out for some of us after all, there should be enough players to make the trip worth your while.

As always, Friday will serve as warm-up event, whether that's some form of 1E (OTSD, Cube Draft, Sealed, Constructed) or other entertainment (board games, darts, etc) is entirely up to player demand.

It'll probably serve as Nationals again if OP (@LORE ) is ok with that.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
It’s the most logical venue for Continentals, given the level of interest
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Kaiser wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:59 amIt'll probably serve as Nationals again if OP (@LORE ) is ok with that.
KazonPADD wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:53 am It’s the most logical venue for Continentals, given the level of interest.
I am fine with whatever label Jules and the players agree upon. I trust Johannes and Jules completely in this regard.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
We're six months away, so here's a quick update:

I should be able to offer some space for people to crash again. How much exactly I cannot say yet (hopefully at least 2 beds and 2 couches), because a lot depends on whether the contractors will be finished with everything we're trying to have done by then. Given recent experiences I fear they won't, which means less room to crash downstairs, and there is also a small chance that we might not be able play outside on the deck and use the pool.

Apart from that, expect more of the same:
- warm-up event on Friday (with option to run a learn-to-play event in case anyone's interested ), format: players' choice (Sealed, Draft, OTF, whatever)
- main event OTF Saturday around noon
- Warp Speed Cube Draft Saturday night

Prize support will include the usual goodies, details too come in the following weeks. I'm planning to include personnel promo cards of non-winners in this year's packs. If you would like to find your face on one of these promos, send me a pic, ideally one in a STCCG setting. (If you don't, I will find one anyway and do my absolute worst ;) ).
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Posting here as a reminder to send @Kaiser some beer money for this gig as I owe Julius for sending me a package last week and he will not tell me how much it cost him. I will have my ledger balance! :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersR: :cheersR:

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
LORE wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:33 am Posting here as a reminder to send @Kaiser some beer money for this gig as I owe Julius for sending me a package last week and he will not tell me how much it cost him. I will have my ledger balance! :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersR: :cheersR:
Can you make it official?

Or who does have to do it?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
All events are now appropriately tagged as Continental or Continental side event. I have also asked the Mods to move this thread to the correct Organized Play subforum. Best of luck!

P.S. Not sure there were any photos taken last weekend, but I rocked my Kaiserfest shirt on route to Regional glory in South Dakota. :wink:

P.P.S. Beer money is now sent to @Kaiser
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]