It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

The venue was recently named a favorite Best New Restaurant in the Richmond Times-Dispatch 2022 "Best of..." They have numerous snacks and adult and kid-friendly beverages available. Please note that due to their business model, outside food and beverages are not permitted. I've played several casual games there, and it's a very nice and friendly spot to play.

This is my first time running a tournament, so any suggestions are welcome. I appreciate pre-registration so I can keep the venue updated on expected attendance.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 am I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

The venue was recently named a favorite Best New Restaurant in the Richmond Times-Dispatch 2022 "Best of..." They have numerous snacks and adult and kid-friendly beverages available. Please note that due to their business model, outside food and beverages are not permitted. I've played several casual games there, and it's a very nice and friendly spot to play.

This is my first time running a tournament, so any suggestions are welcome. I appreciate pre-registration so I can keep the venue updated on expected attendance.
I'll let one of the former 2E player I know of in Richmond know and can post around FB to see if we can drum out any newbies and the like.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
DarkSabre wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:57 pm
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 am I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

I'll let one of the former 2E player I know of in Richmond know and can post around FB to see if we can drum out any newbies and the like.
Awesome, thanks!

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]