It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

The venue was recently named a favorite Best New Restaurant in the Richmond Times-Dispatch 2022 "Best of..." They have numerous snacks and adult and kid-friendly beverages available. Please note that due to their business model, outside food and beverages are not permitted. I've played several casual games there, and it's a very nice and friendly spot to play.

This is my first time running a tournament, so any suggestions are welcome. I appreciate pre-registration so I can keep the venue updated on expected attendance.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 am I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

The venue was recently named a favorite Best New Restaurant in the Richmond Times-Dispatch 2022 "Best of..." They have numerous snacks and adult and kid-friendly beverages available. Please note that due to their business model, outside food and beverages are not permitted. I've played several casual games there, and it's a very nice and friendly spot to play.

This is my first time running a tournament, so any suggestions are welcome. I appreciate pre-registration so I can keep the venue updated on expected attendance.
I'll let one of the former 2E player I know of in Richmond know and can post around FB to see if we can drum out any newbies and the like.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
DarkSabre wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:57 pm
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 am I've managed to secure a reservation on Sunday, March 26 at Unplugged Games Cafe, outside of Richmond, VA for a tournament event. Format will be 2E standard constructed.

I'll let one of the former 2E player I know of in Richmond know and can post around FB to see if we can drum out any newbies and the like.
Awesome, thanks!

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]