It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
We're getting together for our first in-person Boston-Area Trek event since 2019!

It'll be on February 12th at 11am. It's at the Burlington Mall Food Court - unfortunately our local game store isn't accepting tournaments that they aren't running, but the food's better at the food court anyways.

I'll have plenty of beginner decks on hand if you're a lurker and aren't ready to build your own.

Hope to see you there!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:30 am We're getting together for our first in-person Boston-Area Trek event since 2019!

It'll be on February 12th at 11am. It's at the Burlington Mall Food Court - unfortunately our local game store isn't accepting tournaments that they aren't running, but the food's better at the food court anyways.

I'll have plenty of beginner decks on hand if you're a lurker and aren't ready to build your own.

Hope to see you there!
Food Court Trek is the best Trek!

Glad to see you getting the band back together up there. Tell everyone I said hi! :cheersL:
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:17 am HoF? You Raw Doggin' your own local?!

Respect. :thumbsup:
Yeah, my favorite use for HoF is to follow its rules myself but not hold any local players to its requirements. I believe doing so was the inspiration for "little rat rules".

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]