It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Greetings friends,

July 9th will be the next Boston area Trek event. We're back on our 2E BS! It'll be standard constructed, though as usual you'll get bragging rights if you bring a Hall of Fame legal deck.

It'll be at the usual place (Burlington Mall Food Court) back at our usual time (11am). I'm planning on applying to make this a Regional event, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Come join us!
Last edited by edgeofhearing on Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:55 am Greetings friends,

July 9th will be the next Boston area Trek event. We're back on our 2E BS! It'll be standard constructed, though as usual you'll get bragging rights if you bring a Hall of Fame legal deck.

It'll be at the usual place (Burlington Mall Food Court) back at our usual time (11am). I'm planning on applying to make this a Regional event, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Come join us!
I've updated the post and the tournament listings with a new date: July 9th. I'm back to making it the regional, and both Chrises can make it. Be there, it'll be fun.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]