Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
MidnightLich wrote:Throwing out a wild idea:

•Once per game, draw a card for each female present.

-crp
In a mirror deck, this could get wild. Yes it is limited to once per game and hand limit but still...

Would 'Once per game score one point for each female present' count as boosting females? Or would that be getting boosted by females?

Faithful Reader
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Don't forget to submit your ideas through the official survey! The ones just posted here won't be considered!

-crp

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Zef'No wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:Don't forget to submit your ideas through the official survey!
And how exactly does one do that, may I ask?
Login to the Message Boards, then go to the latest Will of the Collective article on the front page (or click here) and fill the text-box(es) on the bottom of the page. Don't forget to press submit. If you want to change your suggestion, you can change it at any time before the survey ends (Wednesday, November the 10th, 8AM EDT) by filling it again.
 -  
Prophet
Hey guys,

Just about 24 more hours to get your suggestions for game text and/or special skills in! We really want to see your ideas! So get them in, and before you know it we'll be voting on the game text and the special skills!

-crp
 -  
Prophet
Faithful Reader wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:So get them in, and before you know it we'll be voting on the game text and the special skills!
So about next week, then.
I hope we can turn it around by Monday. But we have to go through all of the suggestions, run each of them by the design teams for issues, etc. etc. I am certain we will have it up next week for your consideration.

-crp
MN 2024 Gatherings

So, are we go or no go for these gigs? I am fine e[…]

Come play tonight! https://www.trekcc.org/tournam[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more […]

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]