Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mudd was in only two episodes and he was the same person in both episodes, the card should probably reflect him in both.

I do not think he displayed any Cybernetics skill in that episode at all. At first it looked like he was running things, it was "Mudd's Planet", but the whole plot was around him being trapped their by the Androids to be studied. That other Android guy was in control and programming the other androids, such as his Mudd's wife.

Merry Christmas!!

Tim
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm not entirely convinced he should get Treachery x2. Or 2 Treachery. Yes, he was treacherous, but he wasn't that great at it. It took everyone a whole five seconds to realize he was up to something. And that was on his first visit. Compare him to Dukat who can not pass a Court Martial at all and you see what I mean.

And wow, those are a lot of skills to choose from. Do you do this for each personnenel? How the heck does it take less than two months to make one, let alone twenty (or more) for each set!

Faithful Reader

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]