Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Borgified Tribble wrote:I like "True Businessman".

I don't like "on the bottom of [] owner's deck". Shouldn't it be "at the bottom"? I know this was done thus several times on other cards, but it's never too late to learn from mistakes. I know we all know what's meant by "on the bottom" but it's kinda awkward, to say the least.
In the bottom work better?

Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
Maelwys wrote:
Timo wrote:For his ship, I just went with "Class J Cargo Ship." I think a universal ❖ [NA] [1E-AU] [OS] freighter would be a cool addition to the game. Being able to use more than one would make cargo runs more viable. Plus, his ship was never really unique or given any background, it was just a random "small, class J cargo ship."
I really like this logic, not bad...
:thumbsup:
I agree! :thumbsup:
Last edited by waso on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
When exactly is Mudd supposed to be coming out? Or is it being released with the next wave of Virtuals? Which is what, July?

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
waso wrote:When exactly is Mudd supposed to be coming out? Or is it being released with the next wave of Virtuals? Which is what, July?
The previous WOTC cards were released as part of a virtual expansion. I would expect Mudd to be the same.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
waso wrote:When exactly is Mudd supposed to be coming out? Or is it being released with the next wave of Virtuals? Which is what, July?
Mudd and his ship will be released sometime in the future, after the cards have had time to be tested, as part of a virtual expansion. I will say that 2E is a bit ahead of 1E in terms of testing, and there's no guarantee the cards will come out at the same time. But they will come out.

-crp

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:
Mudd and his ship will be released sometime in the future, after the cards have had time to be tested, as part of a virtual expansion. I will say that 2E is a bit ahead of 1E in terms of testing, and there's no guarantee the cards will come out at the same time. But they will come out.

-crp
Oh cool! Thanks for the update!

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]