Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Lore is tough. Mudd is...quotable. :) I suggest his very first line, however; it goes with the picture and with Mudd's hapless way of popping up in kind of trouble or another:

“Meanin’ no ingratitude, gentlemen, but just where is it I find me-self?”

It's also short enough I think it will fit the space on the 2E card.

I picked Captain Leo Walsh for 2E subtitle, and I voted for my own suggested ship title, Hard Bargain.

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:Lore is tough. Mudd is...quotable. :) I suggest his very first line, however; it goes with the picture and with Mudd's hapless way of popping up in kind of trouble or another:

I picked Captain Leo Walsh for 2E subtitle, and I voted for my own suggested ship title, Hard Bargain.
Mudd has one Lore and one Lore only..."Stella!!"

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
2E Subtitle: "Honest" Businessman
2E Lore: "Any past offenses, Mister Mudd?"

(Although, I don't think the subtitle box is "taking"; when I go back to the voting page, my lore suggestion and vote choice for the ship name are there, but my vote choice for 2E subtitle reads "Select Answer", regardless of how many times I choose it.)

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Everybody should vote for "Venture." You guys like playing Dominion, right? You want to put a Dominion reference on a STCCG card right? Now's your chance to make that happen.

I'm Ben Hosp and I approve of this message.

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:Everybody should vote for "Venture." You guys like playing Dominion, right? You want to put a Dominion reference on a STCCG card right? Now's your chance to make that happen.

Dude I love your Signature regarding Star Wars!

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Danny wrote: (Although, I don't think the subtitle box is "taking"; when I go back to the voting page, my lore suggestion and vote choice for the ship name are there, but my vote choice for 2E subtitle reads "Select Answer", regardless of how many times I choose it.)
It looks like our survey system had some problems with quotation marks and thus the votes for "Entrepreneur" or "Honest" Businessman have not been counted. This should be fixed now, so please if you have voted for "Entrepreneur" or "Honest" Businessman, please vote again to make sure your vote is counted correctly!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's the second time it happened to me in the polling. I have re-voted.

Perhaps this issue could specifically be sent out (via PM) to those who have a blank for that question.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
waso wrote:
Triumph wrote:Lore is tough. Mudd is...quotable. :) I suggest his very first line, however; it goes with the picture and with Mudd's hapless way of popping up in kind of trouble or another:

Mudd has one Lore and one Lore only..."Stella!!"
After having been one of them who suggested Stella for the name of the ship, I can do nothing but approve of that lore... :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Mad Vulcan wrote:That's the second time it happened to me in the polling. I have re-voted.

Perhaps this issue could specifically be sent out (via PM) to those who have a blank for that question.
Thanks to Chris I now have a list of everybody that has participated in the survey but did not answer this question. I will send a PM to all of them asking them to recast their vote (if they have voted). In addition to make sure that everybody will have the time to vote again we will keep the voting open for a few more days till Sunday 17th of April.
Once again we are sorry that this problem showed up again.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:Everybody should vote for "Venture." You guys like playing Dominion, right? You want to put a Dominion reference on a STCCG card right? Now's your chance to make that happen.

It's tough enough as it is:

Me: You know what I haven't played in a while? Dominion.
Wife: We've played at least 3 rounds every day this week!
Me: ... I meant the affiliation.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
thsch wrote:
The Mad Vulcan wrote:That's the second time it happened to me in the polling. I have re-voted.

Thanks to Chris I now have a list of everybody that has participated in the survey but did not answer this question. I will send a PM to all of them asking them to recast their vote (if they have voted). In addition to make sure that everybody will have the time to vote again we will keep the voting open for a few more days till Sunday 17th of April.
Once again we are sorry that this problem showed up again.
I don't suppose we can get a progress report, can we?

Anyone else think it would be odd for the ship to be unique in one edition and not in the other? Or have a different name.

Faithful Reader

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Faithful Reader wrote: I don't suppose we can get a progress report, can we?
Sure you can:

What should Harry's subtitle be (2E)?
"Honest" Businessman 25
Confidence Man 14
Dashing Rogue 8
Captain Leo Walsh 4
"Entrepreneur" 4

What should be the name of the HarryShip (1E)?
❖ Class-J Cargo Ship 21
Hard Bargain 11
Stella 10
Gambit 8
Venture 6
Allure 2

What should be the name of the HarryShip (2E)?
Hard Bargain 23
Stella 15
Gambit 13
Venture 10
Allure 2
Last edited by thsch on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]