Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Mac wrote:Looking through the expansions, I haven't spotted him yet, has anyone made him?

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Mackenzie_Calhoun
Pretty much only images and storylines from the TV shows and movies are used for cards. There are a few exceptions and normally those came from shooting scripts or backstories from novelizations of the movies or shows.

The USS Jupiter and the Chain Reaction Pulsar are the only video game images on cards IIRC

By Mac
 -  
Is it a no no to create book characters? I see him as having Anthropology, leadership x2, and SECURITY with an officer classification. Probably honor as well.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Mac wrote:Is it a no no to create book characters? I see him as having Anthropology, leadership x2, and SECURITY with an officer classification. Probably honor as well.
TrekCC does not - but you are free to create your own dream cards
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
You can also use 1Ecardmaker, which is only a partially-completed program, but I believe it does personnel okay.

I can't find the application online, but if you send me a PM on Monday I can grab it for you off my work computer, where I've been decompiling it.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
If it were me, I'd bend the rules for Calhoun. Since art exists for him.

He's #3 on my 1E want list, after Michael Jonas and another Seska.

Oh hell, can I just join the DQ block design team in 10 years? :-)

By Mac
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:You can also use 1Ecardmaker, which is only a partially-completed program, but I believe it does personnel okay.

I can't find the application online, but if you send me a PM on Monday I can grab it for you off my work computer, where I've been decompiling it.

Consider that pm coming bud, thanks!
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]