Home of the third annual You Make The Card contest, where the community designs a card for an upcoming Virtual Expansion!

By underdoug
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi guys, not new to the website, but new to this forum and registering. I love all of the virtual expansions and how they have add tons of depth to the game play. However, it would be interesting to see some more delta quadrant ideas and concepts. There is the new expansion that incorporates evil hologram versions of the voyager crew, but there has to be some other ideas from that quadrant. What about the ship and character from the episodes "The year of Hell." I prefer first edition, but understand if they are made in second edition format. Anyways, just an idea.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Welcome!

Funny you should mention that. It's been a common concern for a little while now, so I'm pleased to be the guy who gets to tell you that Project Delta Blues is currently in the pipeline!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
underdoug wrote:Hi guys, not new to the website, but new to this forum and registering. I love all of the virtual expansions and how they have add tons of depth to the game play. However, it would be interesting to see some more delta quadrant ideas and concepts. There is the new expansion that incorporates evil hologram versions of the voyager crew, but there has to be some other ideas from that quadrant. What about the ship and character from the episodes "The year of Hell." I prefer first edition, but understand if they are made in second edition format. Anyways, just an idea.
The virtual expansions, so far, have worked hard to make underutilized affiliations and factions playable and comparable to the types of decks that are already powerful. For a long time, Delta Quadrant just didn't need the help, and so it's taken awhile for Design to get back around to them. They've received a few cards here and there when good ideas come up, but they haven't had a whole set devoted to them. It'll still be awhile before they get a major treatment (as TOS and Movie blocks are expected next), but the Blues project should go a long way in holding Delta Quadrant fans over.

Welcome to the forums!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah, lot's to do with the Delta Quadrant. Named shuttles for the Federation. More captured versions of USS Voyager. Named ships for Kazon, Vidiian and Hirosian. Infiltrating the Borg. Tactical Sphere. Krenim Imperium. Ferengi Neelix. Killing Game versions of Voyager crew. Lots of prisoners for all affiliations of Voyager crew. Delta quadrant Riker. Holographic Barclay infiltrator, and more of the real Barclay's associates back in the Alpha Quadrant. Uni-matrix Zero. Lot's of missing Non-Aligned ships and personnel. And some Combat Cards for Voyager affiliations would be a bonus.
Of course, I wish they'd do combat cards for all the franchise blocks, even if they were just rehash cards with a new picture and franchise logo. No reason we couldn't get a few new ones slipped in the mix. Just my thoughts...

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]