This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
HoodieDM wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:53 am Played back in March this year with Sutton (and his son), Baughman, & Miracle as we did Dogs of War release party!

So hopefully we'll get another chance later this year, but just moved into a new house so super busy with getting it all set up!
Where y'all located these days?

I think we have enough "Southern Connection" 1e players to put some sort of gig together if we can figure out the logistics!

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:59 am
HoodieDM wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:53 am Played back in March this year with Sutton (and his son), Baughman, & Miracle as we did Dogs of War release party!

So hopefully we'll get another chance later this year, but just moved into a new house so super busy with getting it all set up!

I think we have enough "Southern Connection" 1e players to put some sort of gig together if we can figure out the logistics!
We met at Ryan's (near Knoxville, TN). I'm still in Lexington, KY and Baughman and Miracle are in Charlotte, NC. So it just made sense for us to meet in middle-ish. We'll switch it up probably for next one!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
HoodieDM wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:52 am
Armus wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:59 am

We met at Ryan's (near Knoxville, TN). I'm still in Lexington, KY and Baughman and Miracle are in Charlotte, NC. So it just made sense for us to meet in middle-ish. We'll switch it up probably for next one!
Hit me up next time. I am in central GA these days

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I'm not planning on DragonCon this year, but I haven't counted it totally out. Still, when I do go to DragonCon these days I find myself avoiding the gaming area. There's just so much other stuff to do, I'd rather spend that time doing things I couldn't schedule for other times. GenCon? Sure, I go there to play games. DragonCon, not so much.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:28 pm I'm not planning on DragonCon this year, but I haven't counted it totally out. Still, when I do go to DragonCon these days I find myself avoiding the gaming area. There's just so much other stuff to do, I'd rather spend that time doing things I couldn't schedule for other times. GenCon? Sure, I go there to play games. DragonCon, not so much.
Yeah, and not as expensive hahaha.

But we can definitely just plan something. I mean when I hosted US Nationals back in 2016, I thought KY was a pretty central point for Midwesterners and southerners. I can always put something on the docket if folks wanted to do that again. I've gotten to know a lot more of the local gaming stores here since then, so I'm sure I could get some weekend space for us and not have to worry about "cover fees" just to cover the hotel meeting room. I've got a much larger house as well now, so can always do that at my house as well if we had <= 20'ish people.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
HoodieDM wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 pm Yeah, and not as expensive hahaha.

But we can definitely just plan something. I mean when I hosted US Nationals back in 2016, I thought KY was a pretty central point for Midwesterners and southerners. I can always put something on the docket if folks wanted to do that again. I've gotten to know a lot more of the local gaming stores here since then, so I'm sure I could get some weekend space for us and not have to worry about "cover fees" just to cover the hotel meeting room. I've got a much larger house as well now, so can always do that at my house as well if we had <= 20'ish people.
Since Scott and I have a waypoint in Tennessee, Kentucky works pretty well for us.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:02 pm
HoodieDM wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 pm Yeah, and not as expensive hahaha.

Since Scott and I have a waypoint in Tennessee, Kentucky works pretty well for us.
Lexington is about a 5 hour drive for me. Definitely doable on the right weekend.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]