This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1407 posts

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
When you click on "any Rom" on Quark's Bar the List gives you all containing "Rom" starting from Bendii Syndrome to U.S.S. Prometheus.

When you search for "any Quark" the database is clever enough to know that Lumba is a version of Quark. But it also lists Quark's Bar, Quark's Isolinear Rods and Quark's Treasure.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:53 pm
Enabran wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:33 pm The Supply Ship, Mercenary Ship, Miradorn Raider and Xepolite Freighter have the Ship equipment Long-Range Scan Shielding. But it isn't in the Characteristics listing nor can you search for it in the (now awful) 1E Card Search Engine.
It is possible to search the gametext for Long-Range Scan Shielding. Since no cards require Long-Range Scan Shielding, it does not appear as ship equipment in the search.
But it should.
The Glossary also lists it
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... -equipment

And even if...
Glinn is also a Characteristic that 10 people have and no other card requires it but that Characteristic is listed and you can even search it in the Card Search Engine under Personnel trait.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
When using the card search engine, if you click the button for a mission in the Mutara region, it does not return Analyze Rapid Terraforming.

However, when I look at the results of the search and then click on link for Mutara Region on Genesis Planet, I do see it on the list of cards in the Region.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
In addition to the things I mentioned before that are still not implemented the new card Versatile Vessel: Crew Transport has the Requirement of Military Freighter but the link on this card is wrong.

We already have 3 ships of this class where it should link instead. Or you have to change the old 3 links to Military Freighter Class.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:09 am In addition to the things I mentioned before that are still not implemented the new card Versatile Vessel: Crew Transport has the Requirement of Military Freighter but the link on this card is wrong.

We already have 3 ships of this class where it should link instead. Or you have to change the old 3 links to Military Freighter Class.
Actually, I don't think that works. The card is looking for "Military Freighter-class" ships. We don't have any of those yet.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
winterflames wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 am
Enabran wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:09 am In addition to the things I mentioned before that are still not implemented the new card Versatile Vessel: Crew Transport has the Requirement of Military Freighter but the link on this card is wrong.

Actually, I don't think that works. The card is looking for "Military Freighter-class" ships. We don't have any of those yet.
SInce it is "Military Freighter" in the "ship class" box, I guess this might count.
Enabran wrote:Hunting Vessel and Venatic Hunter are missing the Characteristics of Hirogen Ship.
What about Olarra?
Since there are only cards that require [Hir] ships, I don't see a need for that.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:25 pm Since there are only cards that require [Hir] ships, I don't see a need for that.
Yes... it's a card game as far as I know. So please do it.

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]