This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By dinobot77
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Just wanted to say thanks for all of your work Jason. I will be sad to see you stepping down as lead designer. Over the past few years, you and your team have introduced some great new cards and have helped get me and my play group excited for 1e all over again.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I agree - thanks, Jason!

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Thirded. Jason (and Jeremy before him) are owed a great debt of gratitude for keeping the flame and continuing 1E's journey/resurgence.

Thank you.

:thumbsup: :cheersL:

Good luck.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's always sad to see people go. But I hope Jason does what he think is best for him and his family.

By arjan242
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I agree with all the above posts. Thank you for all the time and dedication and brilliant new cards.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Jason was and is a passionate advocate for First Edition. I thank him for his dedication and work that he has done. I hope he remains a part of the online community.
Johnny
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The only thing greater than the man's passion and love for the game was his personality. He nurtured the game, gave us new cards and made old cards new. He is a great guy and I hope things go well for him as he is sadly leaving his post.

On a more personal note, I want to thank him for reaching out to me and addressing my concerns. You were a big part of getting me involved with this community and I am grateful for it. I hope everything turns out all right and I look forward to you coming back.

Several others may object...

Dan, you've got your work cut out for you.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Clear skies, Jason. Thanks for all the late hours on Skype, the hard work, and dedication.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
We'll miss you, Jason. Good luck with your next endeavors.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]