This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 129 posts

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Conversion Rules wrote:Borg affiliation cards –
All Borg affiliation cards are treated as if they had a [1E-DQ] icon.
Thank you. Should have seen that.

Then it's just a database issue that neither card has the [1E-DQ] icon on the linked pages.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
ALERT MAELWYS

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Version 2.1 of the Star Trek CCG 1E Inventory spreadsheet is here!

As always, you can find the Spreadsheet here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31822673/STCCG.xls

Also, I made a documentation file you can find here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31822673/stccg.html

What's new in this version?

The Maquis set was added.

All Virtual Promo cards currently revealed have been added, even if not yet printable.

Oh, and also the little thing of all 2EBC cards, physical, virtual and virtual promo have all been added.

Enjoy, and let me know if you find anything wrong that needs my attention.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Updated for 20th Anniversary Collection release.

To apply update to your spreadsheet, save the new spreadsheet to either a different location or different file name to your existing spreadsheet.

From the 2EBC tab, delete the lines for Rak'tazan from the Call to Arms set and Quantum Incursion from the Fractured Time set.

Go to the 1E Virtual tab of the new spreadsheet and copy lines 949-967 into your spreadsheet.

And done. No muss, no fuss.

(Note: I am assuming that one card will eventually get an alternate border version.)

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful spreadsheet. I've got a few mountains of cards that are in desperate need or organization (yet again, it's neve rending) and your spreadsheet completely puts mine to shame. All the extra information you added in will make this incredibly useful and fun to sort through.

Also I'm right there with you card wise. I've got to be fairly close to a complete set, minus a few here and there primarily in All Good Things. I lucked out and got a few Motion Picture boxes for dirt cheap a few years ago and even scored a few AGT cards in a random ebay lot last year. It had Christopher Pike, the environmental suit, and Boone mixed in with a bunch of uncommons so I was pretty pumped.

Then there's the infamous Blaze of Glory set. My friends and I have bought 2 boxes over the years when a deal turns up (by deal I mean $30-50) and we are ever so slowly getting into finally using tactics effectively. I love that almost 20 years later there's still a TON of play left in this game. Hell I'm going to be playing a Cardassian/Dominion deck for the first time this weekend and I'm so excited.

Anyway my ramble aside, thanks again! We will put this thing to good use.
Last edited by TysonTomko on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
TysonTomko wrote:I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful spreadsheet. I've got a few mountains of cards that are in desperate need or organization (yet again, it's neve rending) and your spreadsheet completely puts mine to shame. All the extra information you added in will make this incredibly useful and fun to sort through.

Also I'm right there with you card wise. I've got to be VERY close to a complete set, minus a few here and there primarily in All Good Things. I lucked out and got a few Motion Picture boxes for dirt cheap a few years ago and even scored a few AGT cards in a random ebay lot last year. It had Christopher Pike, the environmental suit, and Boone mixed in with a bunch of uncommons so I was pretty pumped.

Then there's the infamous Blaze of Glory set. My friends and I have bought 2 boxes over the years when a deal turns up (by deal I mean $30-50) and we are ever so slowly getting into finally using tactics effectively. I love that almost 20 years later there's still a TON of play left in this game. Hell I'm going to be playing a Cardassian/Dominion deck for the first time this weekend and I'm so excited.

Anyway my ramble aside, thanks again! We will put this thing to good use.
Always glad to hear of people getting use out of it.

Also... Tomko, give me a beat!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Spreadsheet is upgraded for The Gamma Quadrant's release. You can, as always, download it from this link.

To convert your old spreadsheet to the new version:

1. Make sure your old spreadsheet is under a different name or in a different directory so you don't accidentally overwrite it.

2. Add lines 968 - 1023 from the 1E Virtual tab of the new spreadsheet to the same tab of the old spreadsheet.

3. Delete the following cards from the 2EBC tab of the old spreadsheet, as they have been converted in the set:

132. Serrola
149. Subspace Accident
181. Enabran Tain, Retired Mastermind
207. Close Call
259. Varen'agor
479. Dominion Hierarchy
549. Rule of Acquisition #33

4. Add lines 133-143 from the 1E VPs tab of the new spreadsheet to the same tab of the old spreadsheet.

Also, I fixed the spacing on the FAQ/Help file.

As always, please do not hesitate to alert me to any errors in the sheet, and I wish you good luck in keeping track of your power in the universe as you expand it. ;)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Whew. Sorry this one took so long, guys. A LOT of card cross referencing in Homefront VI! ;)

Updated for Homefront VI. Download is, as always, here.

Simple upgrade instructions:

1. Save above link to different location/filename from your existing inventory.
2. Open both spreadsheets and select tab "1E Virtual" in both.
3. Copy lines 1024-1071 from the new spreadsheet to the old spreadsheet.
4. Go to "1E VPs" tab in both spreadsheets.
5. Copy lines 122 (Mr. Spock) and 144 (Chula: The Drink) from the new to the old spreadsheet, along with any other missing lines.

Spreadsheet is now workable.

Full upgrade instructions to add set notation to cards now in more than one set:

1. Select "1E WB & Misc" tab of your inventory, sort list by card number, then copy "Name" column from new spreadsheet to your inventory.

2. Do the same on "1E" column.

3. Select the "2EBC" tab of your inventory and delete the lines containing the following numbers in the "Card #" column (note there are gaps left by previously deleted cards in this column):
* Card 95: "Line of Defense"
* Card 206: "A Bad End"
* Card 210: "Don't Let It End This Way"
* Card 213: "History Repeats Itself"
* Card 215: "Justice or Vengeance"
* Card 222: "A Second Chance at Life"
* Card 396: "Shields Up!"
* Card 460: "Cellular Peptide Cake"
* Card 503: "Crew Advancement"

4. Select the "2EBC Virtual" tab of your inventory and delete this line:
* Set "Raise the Stakes", Card 9: "Occupational Hazards"

5. Return to "1E Virtual" tab of your inventory and make these changes to noted cards:
* Set 8, Card 10, change name to "Dyson Sphere Door (SoG)"
* Set 11, Card 1, change name to "A Good Day to Lie (TNG)"
* Set 11, Card 22, change name to "Continuing Mission (TNG)"
* Set 12, Cards 11-14, append (TNG-S) to names as appropriate
* Set 17, Card 3, change name to "Call for Reinforcements (Em)"
* Set 17, Card 19, change name to "Raktajino (Em)"
* Set 17, Card 29, change name to "New Arrivals (Em)"
* Set 17, Card 30, change name to "Reshape the Quadrant (Em)"

6. Close new spreadsheet file. It may be safely deleted.

As always, if you find any errors, please let me know. Enjoy!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for keeping this going!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Updated for Crossover and Crossover: Supplemental. Download is, as always, here. (Yes, I'm lazy and used the last update message as a template for this one.)

Special notes:
* I am assuming Ensign Davis in Crossover: Supplemental will be fixed fairly soon.

* The faction KT indicates that a personnel has both [KCA] and [TE] icons.

3. Copy lines 1072-1231 from the new spreadsheet to the old spreadsheet.
5. Copy lines 149-161 from the new to the old spreadsheet, along with any other missing lines.

Full upgrade instructions to add set notation to cards now in more than one set:

1. To reflect upcoming errata, go to Set 4, Card 37 on the 1E Virtual tab and change Captain B'Etor's property logo from CCG to DS9.

2. Select the "2EBC" tab of your inventory and delete the lines containing the following numbers in the "Card #" column (note there are gaps left by previously deleted cards in this column):
* Card 1: Assassination Attempt
* Card 5: Explosive Decompression
* Card 11: Pursuit Just Behind
* Card 41: Warrior's Birthright
* Card 135: Disgraceful Assault
* Card 137: DNA Security Scan
* Card 138: Exposed Power Relay
* Card 139: Face to Face
* Card 140: Head to Head
* Card 333: Eye to Eye
* Card 514: Kira Nerys, Resourceful Prisoner

3. Select the "2EBC Virtual" tab of your inventory and delete this line:
* Set "Favor the Bold", Card 9: "One to One"

4. Select the "1E" tab of your inventory and make this change:
* Card 1708, change title to "The Intendant (MM)"
* Card 1731, change title to "Marauder (MM)"
* Card 1738, change title to "Smiley (MM)"
* Card 1746, change title to "Regent Worf (MM)"
* Card 1756, change title to "Mr. Sisko (MM)"
* Card 1757, change title to "Professor Sisko (MM)"

5. Close new spreadsheet file. It may be safely deleted.

As always, if you find any errors, please let me know. Enjoy!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Very very minor update: On the 2EBC tab, delete card #507 "Multidimensional Transporter Device" as the card by that name in Crossover is the conversion of that card (as well as errata'ing the Mirror Mirror version)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Through the Looking Glass Update!

As always, download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31822673/STCCG.xls

3. Copy lines 1232-1285 from the new spreadsheet to the old spreadsheet.
5. Copy cards 147-161 from the new to the old spreadsheet, along with any other missing lines.

Additional full upgrade instructions:

1. Select the "2EBC" tab of your inventory and delete the lines containing the following numbers in the "Card #" column (note there are gaps left by previously deleted cards in this column):
* Card 144: Nausicaan Pirates
* Card 152: Unexpected
* Card 290: Misdirection
* Card 538: Caretaker's Wave

2. Select the "1E Virtual" tab of your inventory and make this change:
* Set 2, Card 4, change title to "Rom (RoA)"

3. Select the "1E" tab of your inventory and make these changes:
* Card 1432, change title to "Grand Nagus Zek (RoA)"
* Card 1450, change title to "Quark (RoA)"
* Card 1457, change title to "Rom (RoA)"
* Card 1545, change title to "Captain Kirk (TwT)"
* Card 1558, change title to "Lt. Uhura (TwT)"

Optional: Select the "1E WB & Misc" tab and make this change:
* Card 1112, change title to "Captain Kirk (TwT)"

4. Close new spreadsheet file. It may be safely deleted.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Oh man. Clearly by my post-count I am a newbie to this forum... but I wish that I'd checked here before I spent several nights making myself a spreadsheet that is not nearly as useful as this one, lol. *sad trombone*
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
adhesiveslipper wrote:Oh man. Clearly by my post-count I am a newbie to this forum... but I wish that I'd checked here before I spent several nights making myself a spreadsheet that is not nearly as useful as this one, lol. *sad trombone*

We've all been through this with the EHCCGPP spreadsheet. :) On the bright side, the transition into this spreadsheet will be much less painful now that you have all that data collected!

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]