This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 129 posts

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
small mistake: Crisis (VOY) is marked as space/planet when its actually planet only ;)

Also, I cant find the Gatherers in the WB section and I think I know why - I was told it´s from the 2P introductory game. Anyway: it seems missing :)

It seems to come down to:
Alien Labyrinth
Ferengi Attack
Hidden Entrance
I.K.C. K'Ratak
Kevin Uxbridge: Convergence
Malfunctioning Door
The Gatherers

Montgomery Scott
Countermanda
Yellow Alert

The last 3 are in the WP also so its probably completely indistinguishable where they are from.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Dunnagh wrote:Also, you´re missing the tournament foils:

https://stccg1e.fandom.com/wiki/Tournam ... onal_Foils
I've never found a list before of the official Decipher ones. I'll gladly add them if that list is complete.

Thanks for the help!

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
I sure hope it is - I am missing some of those in my collection.

Also missing are the bb variants of Premiere cards from the TwT preconstructed starter decks - but that´s not fun to go through.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dunnagh wrote:Also missing are the bb variants of Premiere cards from the TwT preconstructed starter decks - but that´s not fun to go through.
They were in when I branched off my personal version of the spreadsheet. Sure they're not in another tab?

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I need to do an update for The Cage. I've been really lazy about it.

When I do an expansion update, I also make sure I've got all the new promos listed.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Found a small typo - card 1085, Berserk Changeling, is entered as "Bersek" Changeling :P

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Thanks. I'll be sure to address it when I update.

I still need to update for "The Cage"... man, am I lazy.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Eh, whenever you get around to it. Beggars and choosers and all that. :wink: Thanks for putting this together!

Found some more corrections for TWTS:
  • Card 1121, Hunter Gangs, is entered as "Hunger" Gangs.
  • Card 1126, Microvirus, should be Microbiotic Colony.
  • Cards 1194, Res-Q, and 1219, Vekor, are "tribbled" and should be listed as AIs.
  • There's also one missing card, a tribbled AI of Thomas McClure.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Huh! I actually remember (and for those who know me, like ias, that will come as a shock!) finding and correcting 3 of those mistakes, when I split off my current inventory from the original spreadsheets that I found here. (And I had to check about the 4th one -- but had corrected that also.) That must've been before January 2018, since that was when I had fully recorded my collection in the spreadsheets.

The fact that nearly 2 years later, some of the same errors still pop up here, leads me to believe that it may be a good idea to send somebody my file. If you want.

Of course I know about online version, but I've never had to use it. Boffo put the spreadsheets online only after I had tailored the file fully to my own use (May-October 2016), so for me it would've been more of a hassle to copy my content into the online version.

Would somebody feel compelled (and: are they allowed) to go through my corrections (I marked most of them in notes in my spreadsheet) and update the online document with those corrections that are deemed worthy / beneficial for the community?

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
If you want, I can add you as an editor of the document and you can make corrections yourself.

Right now, the editing staff is, well, me. :P

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I remember now that you made that offer before, as well. I'm honoured. I'm also hesitant. Knowing that all users of the document might not only benefit from improvements, but also suffer the consequences if I make further mistakes... the pressure! :x
( :wink: )
Also, I'm not always fully sure of my case. But then I'm inherently questioning/critical -- mostly, (of) myself.

Would you be flagged / get notified of my changes, so that you can review them? In that case, we could give it a shot.

On a side note, some questions:
  1. You did add the WB versions of regularly BB cards from the 2PIG in the mean time, right? (IKC Kratak and so forth.) (EDIT: Yes, seems you did. :thumbsup: )
  2. And removed the surplus TWT fixed started deck cards that were indistinguishable from the TWT versions?
  3. And recently, there was a discussion of the starter decks or OTSD, somewhere... seems that there's a bunch with a different copyright year (1998 > 2000, IIRC.) Did you incorporate them both? (EDIT: Seems you didn't; I could see only 1 version of both, with no reference to year?)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I haven't touched the document since my last revision announcement.

I don't think Google Drive automatically sends me notice of any changes, but I don't know. It's not like these are classified documents though.

I do know I'll need you to PM me an e-mail address in order for me to appoint you (or anyone else interested) an editor.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation