This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
References to Warehouse 13 aside... I have a TrekCC warehouse question! When will series I be available in the Promenade? I'd just placed my release kit order and had been hoping to do both at the same time...

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Takket,

It was a fun, highly enjoyable (in a slightly campy way) series. I recommend checking it out. It also featured guest appearances (playing appropriate roles) by many a Star Trek vet, including Jeri Ryan, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Picardo (iirc), Rene Auberjonois, and Brent Spiner, amongst others.

If you do, lmk what you think of it.

-Matthew
Yeah I read a bit about it on IMDB. Now, this might be a strange question, but was it terribly violent or feature a lot of blood? IMDB's parents guide said there was very little violence but I ask because someone in my household has PTSD and shows featuring lots of blood are off limits. I'll probably watch it as I've found it on Netflix, just want to know if I can ask other to join me!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
KazonPADD wrote:References to Warehouse 13 aside... I have a TrekCC warehouse question! When will series I be available in the Promenade? I'd just placed my release kit order and had been hoping to do both at the same time...
Production is a bit behind. To avoid delays in shipping we aren't listing them until they are physically available. I hope they'll be up very soon.

-crp

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Takket wrote:
karonofborg13 wrote:Takket,

It was a fun, highly enjoyable (in a slightly campy way) series. I recommend checking it out. It also featured guest appearances (playing appropriate roles) by many a Star Trek vet, including Jeri Ryan, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Picardo (iirc), Rene Auberjonois, and Brent Spiner, amongst others.

If you do, lmk what you think of it.

-Matthew
Yeah I read a bit about it on IMDB. Now, this might be a strange question, but was it terribly violent or feature a lot of blood? IMDB's parents guide said there was very little violence but I ask because someone in my household has PTSD and shows featuring lots of blood are off limits. I'll probably watch it as I've found it on Netflix, just want to know if I can ask other to join me!
No blood at all, that I can think of. They didn't even use guns most of the time, just tazers. (Or the steampunk sci fi version, at least)
Great series, I highly recommend it
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:References to Warehouse 13 aside... I have a TrekCC warehouse question! When will series I be available in the Promenade? I'd just placed my release kit order and had been hoping to do both at the same time...
Production is a bit behind. To avoid delays in shipping we aren't listing them until they are physically available. I hope they'll be up very soon.

-crp
Cheers Charlie!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation