This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 180 posts

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Holoprogram: The Fortress of Doom doesn't have any errata listed on the card page. (Date is 4/6/2015). Also... somehow... the name of the card was disrupted by just saying Holoprogram: Fortress of Doom. Seems an odd choice, especially since it's still "The Fortress" in the database.

maH nlv also doesn't show the errrata details on page.

The Referee Reprint version of Obelisk of Maskaa doesn't show 'errata' where the card info normally goes, though it was definitely issued errata.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
You're the only other person who's going to care about this, jrch, but I just hit the jackpot for historical research on CC errata dates: https://www.trekcc.org/op/archives/

I had absolutely no idea this was here.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:You're the only other person who's going to care about this, jrch, but I just hit the jackpot for historical research on CC errata dates: https://www.trekcc.org/op/archives/

I had absolutely no idea this was here.
What can I say, I'm a hoarder... I don't like to delete anything.
But no fair using your FTP access to find it! ;-)

(note for anybody trying to use these as reference... for the most part, the date in the filename is the day that the file was archived, not published. So that's the date that the next edition of it was released. Yes, it's a weird way to file things... but it's easier to make the system add those dates automatically when it publishes a new version than to retroactively figure out what date it was put initially released)

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My Google Doc is updated to accommodate the July 2 errata of Revisionist History, For the Sisko, Space, Beware of Q, Five of Fourteen, Gegis, and Sh'Raan.

Also, since I'm having the list on the Google Doc now, the now old 'errata list' on the forum thread was removed in place of a simple listing of all errata cards. (I'll jazz it up with card links later.)

That being done, is the format I've chosen appealing to everyone? I wouldn't mind some feedback.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Format looks good go to me. I like the links on the left for easy navigation.

:thumbsup: :twocents:

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:Format looks good go to me. I like the links on the left for easy navigation.

... links on the left? Huh? I don't know what you mean. Maybe you have something I don't on Google Docs?

harry696 wrote:Listing is terrific.

Do you have or plan to make one for 2E errata?
I don't really do 2E stuff much. No promises. Maybe.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:Format looks good go to me. I like the links on the left for easy navigation.

... links on the left? Huh? I don't know what you mean. Maybe you have something I don't on Google Docs?
Well... categories? Where it says 'Artifacts', 'Event', etc. so you can jump to specific card types/groupings.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ah, on the document outline under the 'view' menu. That is a happy accident but I'm going to take full credit of it.
 -  
Community Contributor
jrch5618 wrote:The Wake of the Borg has no errata info listed on its page.

Same with Ambassador Sarek (the errata is on the original TMP version, not HF2), and Tasha Yar - Alternate.
Thanks for these. Finally got 'round to fixing them. (All were simple cases of mistyped card titles.) Have I forgotten anything else that needed fixing that you've unearthed?

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
jrch5618 wrote:The Wake of the Borg has no errata info listed on its page.

Same with Ambassador Sarek (the errata is on the original TMP version, not HF2), and Tasha Yar - Alternate.
Thanks for these. Finally got 'round to fixing them. (All were simple cases of mistyped card titles.) Have I forgotten anything else that needed fixing that you've unearthed?
Only 3 of the 7 newly-errata'd cards have listings on their page about it.

For the Sisko, Five of Fourteen, Gegis, and Sh'Raan don't.
 -  
Community Contributor
:thumbsup:

Errata team didn't make database entries for them, possibly because they were never on the watchlist. (Errata, if you read this, please make those entries anyway!)

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'll be working on updating my errata list on the Google Doc with the 10 new errata released this weekend.

[Art] Kir'Shara

[Door] Barzan Wormhole

[Inc] Alliance for Global Unity
[Inc] Cross-Quadrant Expansion
[Inc] IDIC: Power of the High Command
[Inc] IDIC: Wisdom of Surak

[S] Wormhole Negotiations

[Obj] Organ Theft
[Obj] Seek Hidden Reliquary

[P] MACO Training Camp

I'll post again once I'm done.
Last edited by jrch5618 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]