This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 180 posts

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Does anyone know if the PDF document of “Latest errata” from Friday containing Organ Theft (etc) still exist somewhere?

I didn’t download it before the new Latest errata PDF was posted today.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
I'm going to combine the two Errata Updates into a two-page PDF and send to Chris this evening to upload.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jjh wrote:I'm going to combine the two Errata Updates into a two-page PDF and send to Chris this evening to upload.
Awesome! Thanks Johnny!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
jjh wrote:I'm going to combine the two Errata Updates into a two-page PDF and send to Chris this evening to upload.
Thank you!

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh neat, something that's been bothering me about Seek Hidden Reliquary was also fixed via errata - the download a "Return" objective - the only one currently is Return Orb to Bajor which makes no sense.

Anyway, my Google Doc is updated, the list on top is updated. We're at 241 errata with 9 new and one retread.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yoy ... 6YvqhXtW0M

One thing that does pique my interest - several entries on Enterprise Collection Remastered serve as errata - there probably should be an errata wave to cover the differences and finally cleanup that weird line on 22nd-Century San Francisco to once and for all remove the thing about the [SF] cards getting the [22] icon as irrelevant.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
jrch5618 wrote:Oh neat, something that's been bothering me about Seek Hidden Reliquary was also fixed via errata - the download a "Return" objective - the only one currently is Return Orb to Bajor which makes no sense.

Anyway, my Google Doc is updated, the list on top is updated. We're at 241 errata with 9 new and one retread.

One thing that does pique my interest - several entries on Enterprise Collection Remastered serve as errata - there probably should be an errata wave to cover the differences and finally cleanup that weird line on 22nd-Century San Francisco to once and for all remove the thing about the [SF] cards getting the [22] icon as irrelevant.
Not adding the [22] icon to [SF] would still affect 2 Daniels.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:
jrch5618 wrote:Oh neat, something that's been bothering me about Seek Hidden Reliquary was also fixed via errata - the download a "Return" objective - the only one currently is Return Orb to Bajor which makes no sense.

Not adding the [22] icon to [SF] would still affect 2 Daniels.
Daniels doesn't get the [22] icon, for he's from the far future. All the personnel from Enterprise Collection 1.0 who hasn't received errata should receive errata to match the EC-Remaster set, so we can remove the silly sentence about it from 22C-San-Fran.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, we haven't had errata in a while, and I've been busy IRL. I've added the March 2019 errata to the Google Doc.
 -  
Prophet
I have a project for anyone that wants to double check my work.

I've recently finished going through the standard and the hi-res errata files with the goal of syncing them up, as well as looking for any versions of errated cards that are missing from either file. Below is a summary of my work; I'd appreciate it if anyone could spare the time to double check me. Once I'm sure the list is correct and complete, the next step is sending this to Johnny and the Art Team so they can rebuild the high-res file with the missing cards, and provide JPEGs for the versions of cards missing from the file entirely. At that point, it will be very easy to make sure both are updated each time new cards are added.

Here's a link to a Google spreadsheet I used to compile this data.

Would anyone - or a group of someones - be willing to go through and double check me?

-crp

Card Versions Missing Errata Images
These need updated in our database as well as inserted into the hi-res file.

Borg Ship (Reflections)
Bynars Weapon Enhancement (Reflections)
Charles Tucker III (Enterprise Collection)
Devidian Door (Reflections)
Elizabeth Cutler (Enterprise Collection)
Emory Erickson (Enterprise Collection)
Ethan Novakovich (Enterprise Collection)
Hoshi Sato (Enterprise Collection)
Jeremy Lucas (Enterprise Collection)
Malcolm Reed (Enterprise Collection)
Maxwell Forrest (Enterprise Collection)
Operate Wormhole Relays (Referee Reprints)
Phlox (Enterprise Collection)
Q (Reflections)
Queen's Borg Cube (Reflections)
Ressikan Flute (Reflections)
Revolving Door (Reflections)
T'Pol (Enterprise Collection)
Temporal Shifting (Enterprise Collection)
Travis Mayweather (Enterprise Collection)
Wormhole Negotiations (Reflections)

Cards Missing from Hi-Res File
(These cards have errata in our system, but do not appear in the hi-res file. This does not include the cards above.)
Alliance for Global Unity
Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe (Virtual Promos)
Balancing Act (First Contact)
Balancing Act (Homefront III)
Balancing Act (Voyager)
Beware of Q
Chief Engineer Tucker
Crewman Biggs
Cross-Quadrant Expansion
Ensign Kelby
Five of Fourteen
For the Sisko
Gegis
IDIC: Power of the High Command
IDIC: Wisdom of Surak
Kir'Shara
MACO Training Camp
Obelisk of Masaka (Referee Reprints)
Organ Theft
Panel Overload (Referee Reprints)
Panel Overload (The Trouble With Tribbles)
Revisionist History
Seek Hidden Reliquary
Sh'Raan
Space
Temporal Benefactor
Vina
Wormhole Negotiations (Premiere)
Your Galaxy is Impure

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I have checked the spreadsheet that Charlie has made and have the following comments.

Cards with multiple errata
The following cards have received two errata but do not appear on the spreadsheet:
- Bajoran Resistance Cell
- Barzan Wormhole
- Diplomatic Conference
- Full Planet Scan
- Kazon Warship
- Kobayashi Maru Scenario (All Good Things)
- Radioactive Garbage Scow (Premiere)
- Regina Barthalomew
- Scan
- Seat od Starfleet (Enterprise Collection)
- Stratagema (All Good Things, Referee Reprints, Crossover: Supplemental)
- Temporal Vortex (First Contact)
- Vic Fontaine
- Vulcan Mindmeld
- Wormhole

Should both errata versions appear in the pdf errata files?

Reflections
The following cards from Reflections have not received the errata as their corresponding versions from previous expansions:
- Borg Ship
- Bynars Weapon Enhancement
- Devidian Door
- Q
- Queen’s Borg Cube
- Ressikan Flute
- Revolving Door
- Taris

Referee Reprints
The following card from Referee Reprints has not received the errata as the corresponding version from a previous set:
- Operate Wormhole Relays

Enterprise Collection
The cards from this Decipher set were reissued with new game text and/or errata as Enterprise Collection Remastered. Since this was issued as a separate card set, should they be included in an errata listing?

Virtual Errata File (Hi-Res)
The cards highlighted in the spreadsheet as not being included in the Hi-Res file appears to be accurate, except that the Taris card from Reflections is not included. (See above comment regarding Enterprise Collection errata).
The only errata card that is not in Hi-res is Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe from Virtual Promos.
Should all errata versions of cards that have received multiple errata be included in the pdf errata files, or only the most recent errata?
 -  
Prophet
jrch5618 wrote:Hmmmm. Should the Enterprise Collection cards be on my list? I can add them if needed.
Yeah, I think so. They aren't technically all errata, but given that you have to use the most recent text (from the Remastered set), it's functionally the same as errata.

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]