This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
yikes at least it got closed after 8 years :)

i actually saw that Cane very recently when going through some older boxes, along with about 10 Devidian Foragers which i had never put in to a deck, but will soon add to the FED deck (which are getting a "no more mister nice guy" addon) mainly to remove cards from the opponents discard pile :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
no i never used the cane. i was waiting for empathic touch to be released to see if it woudl be worth playing.

i was disapointed.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:EC errata from september missing in DB.
I think there was a miscommunication there. The CRD highlights the Enterprise Collection entry as if it were new. But that entry isn't new; that exact text has been in the Glossary for a couple years now.

I had heard that the RC was planning to delete that entry (because ECR exists now), which is why many of the cards in EC now point at their ECR prints -- I just made that change last week after checking with Rules and Errata about the planned deletion.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
not sure if this is the right topic, but card search engine should have option for searches for cards with affiliation icons as one of the "Icons" options.

example: search for "Borg" in Affiliation with "Fed" in Icon should return Locutus.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Discovery rox wrote:not sure if this is the right topic, but card search engine should have option for searches for cards with affiliation icons as one of the "Icons" options.

example: search for "Borg" in Affiliation with "Fed" in Icon should return Locutus.

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

@winterflames Do you still have this event goin[…]

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]