This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So, Space Lab Regula I had the "SCIENCE-related" tag added to relevant dilemmas.

Shouldn't we also have a "MEDICAL-related" tag then for DNA Clues and Dr. McCoy (Trouble with Tribbles)?

I did the search to find MEDICAL on dilemmas: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/?mode=search& ... AL#Results

(Edit: That was fast. But I think DNA Clues should also be "requiring MEDICAL-related dilemmas" for it affects them, though it's one itself.)
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
jrch5618 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:56 pm So, Space Lab Regula I had the "SCIENCE-related" tag added to relevant dilemmas.

Shouldn't we also have a "MEDICAL-related" tag then for DNA Clues and Dr. McCoy (Trouble with Tribbles)?

I did the search to find MEDICAL on dilemmas: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/?mode=search& ... AL#Results

(Edit: That was fast. But I think DNA Clues should also be "requiring MEDICAL-related dilemmas" for it affects them, though it's one itself.)
added as well as KDY

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:59 am I just searched for Vulcan species personnel with Navigation and Saavik (The Motion Pictures) showed up.
The text on the side has her listed as having Navigation but the card does not. the search is keying off the text. The solution is to remove the incorrect text from the side.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:09 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:59 am I just searched for Vulcan species personnel with Navigation and Saavik (The Motion Pictures) showed up.
The text on the side has her listed as having Navigation but the card does not. the search is keying off the text. The solution is to remove the incorrect text from the side.
Actually, it looks like her second skill was accidentally changed in the Remaster. Original card
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation