This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:Tora Ziyal "fond of elim garak" is not listed as a romantic partner of him, and vice versa.
I'm not the expert, but I don't think "fond of" implies a Romantic Partner, does it? Otherwise, it would imply General Chang's romantic partner is "Shakespeare," among other things...
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
frakkingoff wrote:
Takket wrote:Tora Ziyal "fond of elim garak" is not listed as a romantic partner of him, and vice versa.
I'm not the expert, but I don't think "fond of" implies a Romantic Partner, does it? Otherwise, it would imply General Chang's romantic partner is "Shakespeare," among other things...
Per the rules, it doesn't.

*Edit*

Now that I am at home, these are the phrases in lore which make one a romantic partner in place of romantically involved (they also count if they are preceded by "ex-")

husband,
wife,
mate,
married,
wedded,
imzadi,
mistress,
widow,
divorced

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:I went through Through the Looking Glass and... only found one thing.

[Obj] Assemble Rescue Team - perhaps a 'Quark-related' tag would be useful so it's easy to find a list of personnel this can download (beside Quark, Nog, and Leck of course).

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... =1#Results

(Heh, Ishka can help rescue herself.)
Just go to Quark's page and view his 6th rule relations.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Crossover: Supplemental

[Fed] Mr. Tuvok (CO:S) - does not list the 'real' Tuvok personas on the card. (The other versions list properly.)

[NA] 0413-Theta (CO:S) - needs the 'Human' tag.

[NA] Ezri (CO:S) - does not list the 'real' Ezri Dax cards on the card. (The other versions list properly.)

Crossover

[D] Temptations of the Flesh - database text says (imit 5) instead of (limit 5).

[Baj] The Intendant (CO) - needs the 'Intendant' tag.

[Dom] O'Brien Founder - doesn't list any version of 'Smiley' (mirror Miles) as one who can expose his infiltration.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Phoenix (and its VP version) are improperly listed in the database as having WEAPONS 0 when it actually has NO WEAPONS.

Contrast Baraka, which has WEAPONS 0.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Kell (Engage) is nowhere to be found on the image sources list despite being noted as being from The Mind's Eye.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:Should Soren be listed as a romantic partner for Riker? Or not because she references "Commander William T. Riker", a card by that title doesn't exist. (The Lt. Commadner Data argument....)
Card title rule makes this a broken link. (It's on my list.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]