This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:10 am
patrick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:34 pm Painstik - Hand Weapon?

Glossary:
A hand weapon is any Equipment card (or card "used as equipment") which is identified in its title or lore as a phaser, disruptor, blade weapon, or weapon (if it is clear from the lore, game text, and/or image that it is used as a hand weapon).
Because the Painstik uses none of these descriptors, it is technically not a hand weapon. Perhaps that was an oversight by the designers.
I think it's more likely it's not supposed to be a weapon. AFAIK, the only times we've seen those have been ceremonial in use.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
harry696 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:17 am There appears to be a problem with the database page for card 13V Organian Annexation from A Private Little War,
Fixed a typo in the image path.
patrick wrote:Redjac appears to be missing the "Space/Planet" icon.
Fixed

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Is there a specific reason that Excalbian Genghis and Excalbian Zora database pages do not have a Planet link to Examine Morality, and that Examine Morality does not have links to Excalbian Genghis and Excalbian Zora? The three other Excalbians (Excalbian Green, Excalbian Lincoln and Yarnek) do have the Planet link and vice versa.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:57 am
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:52 am They don’t name Excalbia
Hopefully this was intentional. If not, I'll eat my hat. I don't wear a hat so either way it's the same.
It was intentional that only two of the Excalbian Xs name Excalbia in lore.

- James M
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Orbin wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 am
geraldkw wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:57 am
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:52 am They don’t name Excalbia
Hopefully this was intentional. If not, I'll eat my hat. I don't wear a hat so either way it's the same.
It was intentional that only two of the Excalbian Xs name Excalbia in lore.

- James M
It was way too good if they all named it, so we decided to limit it to Yarnek, and one member each of Teams Good and Evil. That lets you start with one, and then download the rest as needed, but at a rate of one per turn.

-crp

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]