This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
winterflames wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:19 am
Professor Scott wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:09 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:59 am I just searched for Vulcan species personnel with Navigation and Saavik (The Motion Pictures) showed up.
The text on the side has her listed as having Navigation but the card does not. the search is keying off the text. The solution is to remove the incorrect text from the side.
Actually, it looks like her second skill was accidentally changed in the Remaster. Original card
Touche' so the text is right, the card is wrong, nice catch.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have changed the database to match the card. I guess there should probably be some sort of errata entry for it, but we'll see how this shakes out by the 1E powers that be. @MidnightLich @SirDan @BCSWowbagger

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Pursue Origins has a typo in its database text lore: "first encountered her" should be "first encountered here".

By horme696
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
The Virtual Promo 290VP Strategic Base database page has errors. First, the game text on the card does not match the game text on the database page. Second, the card needs an errata to agree with the The Next Generation version (card 31 V) which received errata in 2021. The card image on the page has the game text that agrees with the original TNG version released in 2011.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Takket wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:10 pm None of the personnel from the First Contact expansion show as having the expansion icon. Only Martinez and Suzanne Dumont have it.
I think that's deliberate, since when you want to search for personnel with the icon, you're generally looking for the ones who have it and aren't in the set, so you know who you can use in a Federation Flagship: Relaunched deck in addition to personnel from that expansion (without also using Engage the Borg, of course).

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:47 am
Takket wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:10 pm None of the personnel from the First Contact expansion show as having the expansion icon. Only Martinez and Suzanne Dumont have it.
I think that's deliberate, since when you want to search for personnel with the icon, you're generally looking for the ones who have it and aren't in the set, so you know who you can use in a Federation Flagship: Relaunched deck in addition to personnel from that expansion (without also using Engage the Borg, of course).
Yes, but.

This take requires that you remember the icon is a set icon.

By horme696
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Will the Tournament Foil version of Genetronic Replicator receive errata to reflect the errata version of the Premiere version but with the Tournament Foil icon instead of the Premiere icon? The database page for the Tournament Foil version has the card mage of the Premiere version with the Premiere icon.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]