This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By IndyV72
 -  
Has something happened to the DB for italicizing ships when mentioned in lore? It seems every card I look at now in any set, the DB no longer has it in italics when I am certain that less than two weeks ago they did show up in italics.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 pm Dixon Hill's Business Card needs the Capturing-related flag. (And, perhaps, a listing on the card page of what the card actually does in modern English and not 1940s Gangster.)

Also, once AGAIN the listing to why a card is banned or was issued errata is not displaying.
The card isn't banned, and hasn't received errata...
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
winterflames wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am
jrch5618 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 pm Dixon Hill's Business Card needs the Capturing-related flag. (And, perhaps, a listing on the card page of what the card actually does in modern English and not 1940s Gangster.)

Also, once AGAIN the listing to why a card is banned or was issued errata is not displaying.
The card isn't banned, and hasn't received errata...
still could link to the glossary entry.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:45 pm I meant in general. No cards are showing errata.
I believe he means that there is no statement that appears on the database pages for cards have received errata. In the past, for cards which have received errata, the date the card received errata as well as the reason for the errata was included on the database page.

The same applies to cards that are on the current watchlist. The date the card was included on the watchlist and the reason used to appear but is now missing.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
harry696 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:54 pm
jrch5618 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:45 pm I meant in general. No cards are showing errata.
I believe he means that there is no statement that appears on the database pages for cards have received errata. In the past, for cards which have received errata, the date the card received errata as well as the reason for the errata was included on the database page.

The same applies to cards that are on the current watchlist. The date the card was included on the watchlist and the reason used to appear but is now missing.
That should be fixed now.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Any chance we can put the 'normal text' of Dixon Hill's Business Card on the card page? The Gangster-speak is obnoxious.
[Int]: If any personnel (except a Borg) was just killed and there were no other personnel present, select any other personnel controlled by the same player. That personnel is captured.

[Evt]: Plays on table. The opponent's next personnel to report for duty must be universal or a holographic re-creation. Then place this card out-of-play. (Event is not duplicatable.)
Or maybe the Glossary link or something?

Also maybe the 'full game text' of Quantum Incursions so people can see what it can do with the die roll?
Seeds like a [Dual] dilemma. Roll a six-sided die.
1: To get past, you must have SECURITY and 2 [1E-AU] personnel
2: To get past, you must have an [1E-AU] personnel and 2 SCIENCE
3: To get past, you must have SCIENCE and 2 Empathy
4: To get past, you must have Empathy and 2 Physics
5: To get past, you must have Physics and 2 Navigation
6: To get past, you must have Navigation and 2 SECURITY

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
What @jrch5618 said -- except about being obnoxious. I like the diversity in the lore / gametext, for fun; but I like to have the full/actual text on thecard page too. :thumbsup:
Does thay also apply to Qapla'? (Checking...) Well, yes; but vice versa, then. :wink: It already contains the English text. :thumbsup:

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:31 pm What @jrch5618 said -- except about being obnoxious. I like the diversity in the lore / gametext, for fun; but I like to have the full/actual text on thecard page too. :thumbsup:
Does thay also apply to Qapla'? (Checking...) Well, yes; but vice versa, then. :wink: It already contains the English text. :thumbsup:
Homefront 3 took care of that - with a version of Qapla'! that's readable and stuff.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Garak's Tailor Shop needs to acknowldge that it's looking for Cardassian Equipment cards. The tag already exists, referring to the [DL] on Security Chief Garak, but the shop needs to look for the flag too.

Tallera needs the Romulan species trait on her card. Just like Selok counts as both Vulcan and Romulan (a Romulan pretending to be Vulcan), Tallera does too (as a Vulcan pretending to be a Romulan).
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]