This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
The Genesis Device's database text for its printing in The Motion Pictures Remastered starts with "Use [Equ] as" instead of "Use as [Equ] ". (This is correct on the original TMP version.)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jrch5618 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:09 am Kjott should NOT have the Prisoner-related tag. That's only for personnel with the word "Prisoner" in title according to Operate Dilithium Gulag.
Or personnel with "Rura Penthe" in lore to hand, which he does have.

Humanoid prisoner on Rura Penthe. Overconfident bully. Proudly displays his genitals, in keeping with his cultural norms. Few know they aren't just knees.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:20 am
jrch5618 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:09 am Kjott should NOT have the Prisoner-related tag. That's only for personnel with the word "Prisoner" in title according to Operate Dilithium Gulag.
Or personnel with "Rura Penthe" in lore to hand, which he does have.

Humanoid prisoner on Rura Penthe. Overconfident bully. Proudly displays his genitals, in keeping with his cultural norms. Few know they aren't just knees.
Sure, but that's a separate category from prisoner-related.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I thought that the determining factor is any card that is that is prisoner-related OR downloaded by prisoner-related (even downloaded to hand) would get that tag; just like capturing-related.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:40 am I thought that the determining factor is any card that is that is prisoner-related OR downloaded by prisoner-related (even downloaded to hand) would get that tag; just like capturing-related.
Good point. That's probably it.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
jrch5618 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:55 pm
eberlems wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:04 pm Since the determining factor is me picking a trait, and most being based on title, lore, and icon,... , this prisoner-related is now removed from
both
new cards.
"Both" new cards?
Yea, there is a *rant* with prisoner in lore.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
When viewing Reunite Legends, if you click on the link for the I.K.S. Kla'Diyus, it searches for the I.K.C. Kla'Diyus instead and returns nothing.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:17 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:00 am When viewing Reunite Legends, if you click on the link for the I.K.S. Kla'Diyus, it searches for the I.K.C. Kla'Diyus instead and returns nothing.
The ship can now be detected
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Enabran wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:33 pm The Supply Ship, Mercenary Ship, Miradorn Raider and Xepolite Freighter have the Ship equipment Long-Range Scan Shielding. But it isn't in the Characteristics listing nor can you search for it in the (now awful) 1E Card Search Engine.
It is possible to search the gametext for Long-Range Scan Shielding. Since no cards require Long-Range Scan Shielding, it does not appear as ship equipment in the search.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation