This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
eberlems wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:30 am Currently only cards of "Enterprise Block" and "TOS Block" have the "Block" on the card page in green.
This is correct. "Block" is defined as the current block and the previous block, which in this case is the Enterprise and TOS stuff. When the first Movie set comes out, it will change to TOS and Movies.

-crp

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I just noticed that although the expansion The Neutral Zone is listed as part of the current The Original Series block on the cardlists page and Current Block page, the individual database pages for the cards in this expansion have Block in red and not green.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:00 pm Engage Shuttle Operations: Dominion makes warship and battleship important.

Warships:
Li'seria
warship class
warship in name
lore residing warship trait, except ning'tao

Battleships:
Dominion Battleship
Son'a Battleship

And, yes, I realize that not all of those are Dominion, but they can all be commandeer ed by Dominion.

Seperate but related, enhanced attack needs the jem'hadar attack ship tag.
So, the warship and battleship tags are working from the ships pages, but there is no way to find them from the Engage shuttle ops page.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The errata version for Unscientific Method from the Official Tournament Sealed Deck expansion of Decipher does not show on the database page.

In addition, a lot of the database pages for cards in the Official Tournament Sealed Deck expansion have display problems.

example:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/15/d236211158/htdocs/libraries/FastImage.php on line 31: fopen(/kunden/homepages/15/d236211158/htdocs/1e/cardimages/UnscientificMethod.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/15/d236211158/htdocs/libraries/FastImage.php on line 202: ftell() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/15/d236211158/htdocs/libraries/FastImage.php on line 204: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:45 pm
Enabran wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:20 pmBorg Tactical Cube is missing the Characteristics Borg Cube.
I would need a bigger brain than I to decide on this one. Currently, "Borg Cube" is the ship class of the other cubes, not a ship trait. The tactical cube is specifically a different class.
There's a Decipher-era ruling confirming this works for purposes of the characteristic "Borg cube": https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... cticalCube

It's legally correct, but it is quite regrettable how unclear that wording is. Even worse when you factor in that "Borg cube," the characteristic referenced on Borg Sphere, is not the same as "Borg Cube," the ship class/identification, or " ❖ Borg Cube", the ship.
Last edited by BCSWowbagger on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation