This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By IndyV72
 -  
Anaphasic Organism
SECURITY and MEDICAL
Archer
SECURITY and MEDICAL
Crystalline Entity
SCIENCE and MEDICAL
All three of these on the DB have a + sign by mistake

Nanites
DB typo afflicted

Incoming Message - Federation
DB typo stations

Seek Life-form
DB typo spaceborne

Christopher Hobson
DB typo representative

Tam Elbrun
DB typo Ghorusda

Mendak
DB typo escape

Also, would this be the same thread I post about actual typos that still exist on printed cards? Thanks.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
IndyV72 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:21 pm Anaphasic Organism
SECURITY and MEDICAL
Archer
SECURITY and MEDICAL
Crystalline Entity
SCIENCE and MEDICAL
All three of these on the DB have a + sign by mistake

Nanites
DB typo afflicted

Incoming Message - Federation
DB typo stations

Seek Life-form
DB typo spaceborne

Christopher Hobson
DB typo representative

Tam Elbrun
DB typo Ghorusda

Mendak
DB typo escape

Also, would this be the same thread I post about actual typos that still exist on printed cards? Thanks.
All fixed, thanks!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Not exactly a database issue per se, but I find it odd that the DS9 print of Commander's Office hasn't been errata'd not to name specific Captain's Order cards. They're offloaded from the Homefront V version.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maelwys wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 pm
Takket wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:37 pm If you search for [Fed] First contact personnel, Admiral Hayes does not show up.
He does for me, are you sure you didn't have some other filter applied?
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... FC#Results
Yes. So to be clear I’m only getting Martinez and Susanne Dumont if I search for Fed affiliation and under the icons:expansion section I click the little first contact cube over on the far right.

Susanne and Martinez have that icon but are from a different expansion.

If I select Federation then go down to the expansion pull down at the bottom, THEN I get all the Feds from FC but I don’t get Martinez and Susanne Dumont.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:08 pm Would that make more sense?
Rotation Damage Marker (The Original Series)
The U.S.S. Constellation took heavy damage from the Doomsday Machine as it passed through system L-374. The planet killed proved to be quite formidable in battle against two Federation starships.
It should be passed. But that calls for errata and Art involvement, not just database work.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:46 pm
eberlems wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:08 pm Would that make more sense?
Rotation Damage Marker (The Original Series)
The U.S.S. Constellation took heavy damage from the Doomsday Machine as it passed through system L-374. The planet killed proved to be quite formidable in battle against two Federation starships.
It should be passed. But that calls for errata and Art involvement, not just database work.
While you're fixing it, might want to address the Planet KillER typo right below the other one.

I know with some of this stuff it's kept close-hold so it can be a surprise, but at least give one or two proofreaders some top Secret nerd clearance on this stuff.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:17 am El-Adrel Creature should NOT have the Tamarian-related flag. By all the readings of the current rules, it should NOT count for the skill of Dathon - it would need the word "Tamarian" in lore to count.... or am I wrong?
you are correct. the Creature would need Tamarian added to the lore somewhere to make it Tamarian related.

By IndyV72
 -  
Not sure if this is a DB-related SNAFU or not. When dealing with card titles that are in quotation marks, when they are placed in alphabetical order, generally the quotation marks are ignored. Examples are:
"God" from The Motion Pictures
"God" from Homefront
"We Are the Metrons" from Cold Front
"Crimson Forcefield" from BaH!

So with that being said, the placement in the following card sets should have them in proper alphabetical order:
Premiere
Investigate "Shattered Space" placed after Investigate Rogue Comet

Deep Space Nine
"Pup" placed after Punishment Box
"Subspace Seaweed" placed after Skullduggery

Blaze of Glory
"Crimson Forcefield" placed after Borg Cutting Beam

Also, with that 'alphabetical rule', in the set The Next Generation, the card "Tag!" would then be card number 34 V and the other two interrupts being adjusted up one number.

I know it may seem like I'm nitpicking, I just like to see uniformity across all sets.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation