This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote:Klim Dokachin's image is from part 1 not part 2
They used that image from part 1
Good catch -- hard to see, if you don't see them together. (As it is with many such similar cases.)

But hey, speaking of bugs. Enabran -- why can't I see your avatar? It's broken, at least from where I'm sitting. Or is that intentional?
:cheersL:

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Good question! I cannot remember, that I had made an avatar - but I can see the same "broken link" image.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
SudenKapala wrote:Cross-post from this link about the DRG PDF issues, which seem to be connected with the DB contents.
skill dots are now [*] , Linguistic Legerdemain has a extra space, Astral Eddy entry copied from Decipher. Conundrum removed the old Decipher text. As for • and < that seems to be different encodings and character escapes.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:Cross-post from this link about the DRG PDF issues, which seem to be connected with the DB contents.
skill dots are now [*] , Linguistic Legerdemain has a extra space, Astral Eddy entry copied from Decipher. Conundrum removed the old Decipher text. As for • and < that seems to be different encodings and character escapes.
Great work! :thumbsup: Thanks! :)
eberlems wrote:Conundrum removed the old Dedipher text.
What was wrong with this? I've seen older versions of the CC DRG which did already have that new -- long -- entry. So what am I missing?
eberlems wrote:As for • and < that seems to be different encodings and character escapes.
What do you mean with this? My [SD] Computer Skill < yours, obviously. 8)

The problem of truncated entries when "<" is used, persists; which I'm sure you're aware of.

Is it a make-shift / temporary idea to replace all "<" in the "rulings" field (if any?) of the DB with "is smaller than"? Just thinking aloud... :cheersL:

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Enabran wrote:Klim Dokachin's image is from part 1 not part 2

They used that image from part 1
Still not fixed.

Enterprise Collection:
Malcolm Reed Lore: "Head of Security aboard Enterprise."
The word Enterprise in the lore should bewritten in italic.

edit:
same for: Charles Tucker III, Jonathan Archer, Maxwell Forrest, T'Pol, Travis Mayweather
NX in T'Pol/Soong Maneuver should also be in italic
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]