This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1407 posts

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The following database pages have errors and need corrections to match the card text.

Go Back Whence Thou Camest (Q Continuum) the first INTEGRITY is missing an "E".

Mandarin Bailiff (Q Continuum) The points box is missing + sign before the X
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
harry696 wrote:The following database pages have errors and need corrections to match the card text.

Go Back Whence Thou Camest (Q Continuum) the first INTEGRITY is missing an "E".

Mandarin Bailiff (Q Continuum) The points box is missing + sign before the X
harry696 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:07 pm The following database pages have errors and need to be corrected to match the text on the cards.

Mortal Q (Q Continuum Leadership x-1 should read Leadership -1 (x should be removed)

Q-Flash (Q Continuum) Last sentence, pay should read play
Mortal Q will take a bit longer, others are corrected. ± is replaced by +/-.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
harry696 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:56 pm Question concerning Cetacean Institute in TMP and TMPR sets.

Why are Espionage Mission and Research Devastating Attack listed as Personae Versions, and Monitor Population listed as Opposite?
That's how all Time Locations are handled. It might not be accurate terminology, but knowing what spaceline location(s) correspond to the Time Location in question is important since you can't seed or play a Time Location unless its corresponding spaceline location is in play.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I think the characteristic "Sybok-related personnel" is no longer gameplay relevant, as it's entirely replaced by the [SKR] icon. Accordingly, the characteristic can be removed from the database entirely, unless it's left for the purpose of legacy, pre-erratta versions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jrch5618 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 pm The speical text of The Discovery of Sha Ka Ree is apparently different on the two sides of the card post-errata now. Technically you could rotate with Trilithium Weapon and get more than 60 points the way it's written and it's technically Asymmetric.
Like I said on Discord, you pull that nonsense off, you deserve the win.

Like I also said on Discord, I may have to build that deck for the Paradise Lost release event... :shifty:

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:30 pm
jrch5618 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 pm The speical text of The Discovery of Sha Ka Ree is apparently different on the two sides of the card post-errata now. Technically you could rotate with Trilithium Weapon and get more than 60 points the way it's written and it's technically Asymmetric.
Like I said on Discord, you pull that nonsense off, you deserve the win.

Like I also said on Discord, I may have to build that deck for the Paradise Lost release event... :shifty:
Very well. Then Discovery of Sha Ka Ree needs the Asymmetric mission tag :P
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]