This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1408 posts

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:30 am Troyius seems cursed! Elaan also did not link with it. Nor did she link with Elas.
Yeah, there's apparently an issue with linking to two different planets. I looked into it briefly last night when I noticed it, but then ran out of time. I'll give it another run today.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Maelwys wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:32 amYeah, there's apparently an issue with linking to two different planets. I looked into it briefly last night when I noticed it, but then ran out of time. I'll give it another run today.
Awesome! Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to playing with this expansion. Elaan and Ambassador Petri may soon serve the Klingon Empire!

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 am The personnel on these lists don't match...
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/traits.php?se ... lude2ebc=0

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/traits.php?se ... lude2ebc=0
That's intentional. Revenge looks for personnel who have "Khan" in lore. CS12 looks for [NA] personnel or ships with "Khan" in lore. Only difference is that the CS12 list has the Khans and the Reliant on it.

(That being said, Khan Noonien Singh should be on the Revenge list.)

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I think it was just a counting error on my part. There were 11 on the personnel list and 15 on the card list before church, but 12 on the personnel list and 15 on the card list after church. I still disagree with the personnel list, since what Revenge actually asks for is "Khan (or any personnel with his name in lore)" but I have lost that battle more than once already.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
winterflames wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 am I think it was just a counting error on my part. There were 11 on the personnel list and 15 on the card list before church, but 12 on the personnel list and 15 on the card list after church. I still disagree with the personnel list, since what Revenge actually asks for is "Khan (or any personnel with his name in lore)" but I have lost that battle more than once already.
yea, I made some changes :shifty:
just don't want to comment on every single change here.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sneaky little IT ninja...
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]