This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 178 posts

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ive no idea how Lt Cmdr Data never got an errata, a new print or a glossarification, since its pretty obvious its a flaw of missing name conventions in premiere.
I mean even the lore of Data references to him as Lt Cmdr.
yet the barash version became android :? :x

you cant print what was missing in the show, so no more Cravic et al. not a broken link to me at all when there is only one target.
Last edited by Ensign Q on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote:ive no idea how Lt Cmdr Data never got an errata, a new print or a glossarification, since its pretty obvious its a flaw of missing name conventions in premiere.
In all honesty, it sums up as "Decipher didn't do errata that wasn't printed on the card, and the Sutherland ain't that interesting a card to make it worth printing new versions of either."

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
cc printed various data after and no one is lt cmdr.
 -  
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote:cc printed various data after and no one is lt cmdr.
Yup, because who cares about the Sutherland?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
appearently some care about broken links and consistency.
 -  
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote:appearently some care about broken links and consistency.
That's two different things. Just because someone put "architect" on a card once doesn't mean that the game is Broken until we get an entire SimCity architect minigame.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
Ensign Q wrote:appearently some care about broken links and consistency.
That's two different things. Just because someone put "architect" on a card once doesn't mean that the game is Broken until we get an entire SimCity architect minigame.
I disagree... now, if you'll excuse me, I need to lay out a 9x9 commercial grid on the Ocampa planet........ :wink:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Remember to play Reticulating Splines first.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
princedetenebres wrote:
Starship Constellation: commanded by [Fed] Commodore Decker

There's a Starship Constellation in The Cage, so this one was closed.
My bad. In The Cage update I had it red and struck through like I do for recent changes - when I did the Neutral Zone update I must've missed deleting it all the way.

That being said, I've been thinking about the Q Cunning found on [NA] Mortal Q and [Bor] Q of Borg. With a single 24-year-old card I could disregard it as Decipher silliness - but with a 2020 card with it in Q of Borg - should it be a broken link awaiting a card that can define what Q Cunning means?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
but it is defined. Q=0
i dont neccessarily agree with that ruling, but suden had a good point about q being infinite cunning, but not very helpful with it.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:but it is defined. Q=0
i dont neccessarily agree with that ruling, but suden had a good point about q being infinite cunning, but not very helpful with it.
Right. Like "change the gravitational constant of the universe", like anyone could actually do that.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Ensign Q wrote:i dont neccessarily agree with that ruling
I'd be honestly surprised if there's anyone who agrees with all the rulings in this game. ;)

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So... something new came to my eye. Due to Preserver Obelisk, [OS] personnel naming a planet in lore is relevant. Thus - Lt. Grant and Kras naming Capella IV, of which no mission exists yet, could be considered a broken link. Thoughts? (Note: Capella IV exists now.)

Also, the Type 9 Shuttlecraft refers to Nova-class ships of which only one exists. Seems like a partially-broken link to me.

I'll think about these two, and the Q CUNNING thing, when I do the Private Little War update.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation