This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 218 posts
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Smiley wrote:graphs and things
Challenge for Charlie - include a graph!

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I might have sent one to him already =)

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I really liked that it was an article last time and I agree that I think that it makes the info more accessible and visible; but I like it on the forums too... so both? LOL! I am not helping...

:borg:

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:Articles, for 3 reasons:
[SD] More visible (including the ability to share them easily via social media)
[SD] Articles get discussion topics devoted to them, so the ability to discuss isn't at all hindered
[SD] Keeps discussion focused on a singular, timely topic
I think that about covers it.

I also don't see any reason this thread can't stick around for people who want to see it highlighted in this specific forum. Add a reply: "New Project Status Update! Article here; discussion here." Done.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
jadziadax8 wrote:Hmmmm, no graph...
I'm hoping to include it next Month. Smiley did a really nice graph for me, but I didn't have time to get him updated information. I'm also working on a redesign of the entire article to include it, which I ran out of time to do this month.

-crp
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:Hmmmm, no graph...
I'm hoping to include it next Month. Smiley did a really nice graph for me, but I didn't have time to get him updated information. I'm also working on a redesign of the entire article to include it, which I ran out of time to do this month.

-crp
And let me be the first to say that Smiley's graph is gonna be way nicer than the thing I bodged together in Excel while waiting for a report to run. :D

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
You flatter me sir! I'll do my best to provide something eligible and understandable. Just waiting for some feedback on the things I cobbled together for Charlie.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks,

I was hoping to have a Project Status Update article for you tomorrow, but I need a few more days on it. I should have it done in time to post it on Friday.

-crp

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:51 pm Hi folks,

I was hoping to have a Project Status Update article for you tomorrow, but I need a few more days on it. I should have it done in time to post it on Friday.

-crp
Considering the last post to this thread was nearly 9 months ago, I am sure a few more days won't hurt. Charlie, we appreciate all you do!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:20 pm
MidnightLich wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:51 pm Hi folks,

-crp
Considering the last post to this thread was nearly 9 months ago, I am sure a few more days won't hurt. Charlie, we appreciate all you do!
he didnt say which friday ;) :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation