This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:Just spotted these 2 sealed deck poster/result prints on ebay, do we have things like these calaloged somewhere?
I dunno but I want that poster.

The seller will only ship to Germany, so if one of the German players would be willing to acquire it, I'll pay the cost of the poster plus shipping to the US.

PM me if you're able to help make that happen.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:Just spotted these 2 sealed deck poster/result prints on ebay, do we have things like these calaloged somewhere?
I've never seen this doc before. I think we do have the score sheet somewhere in the archives, but not the supplemental doc.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
I've never seen this doc before. I think we do have the score sheet somewhere in the archives, but not the supplemental doc.
Are you talking about the inside of OTSD sheet with the rules sheet? I've got one of those you can scan. (I'd do it myself, but my computer is on the fritz and I don't know what that would look like scanning it on my phone.)
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a date! We have a good scanner at work. Next time I see you, I'll borrow it, if you don't mind. (Unless someone else beats us to it.)

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Tournament poster comes in sealed cases of otsd. I have one.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
curious... has anyone ever made a database of card draw engines? There are lots of ways to categorize them for deck building...

universal:
one time use (Kivas)
each turn (study divergent history)

Affiliation specific (Bajoran Resistance Cell)
one time use (Combined Strike)

etc etc.............
 -  
Community Contributor
Charlie spearheaded something like that a while ago, didn't he?

*checks Google Sheets*

Indeed he did!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

That should be on the list. Adding.
 -  
Community Contributor
I've added Jason Tang's Warp Speed Cube to the thread. Are there any other alternate formats / cubes / card pools floating around out there I can add to this? (I know for sure that Jaeger Cube has a thread around somewhere, but I don't know where, and I'm not sure about whether the Chicago Cube is listed online yet.)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:23 pm I've added Jason Tang's Warp Speed Cube to the thread. Are there any other alternate formats / cubes / card pools floating around out there I can add to this? (I know for sure that Jaeger Cube has a thread around somewhere, but I don't know where, and I'm not sure about whether the Chicago Cube is listed online yet.)
The Chicago Cube is basically the Jaeger Cube, but @JeBuS created a randomized, balanced personnel matrix. I think this link is the most current version.
 -  
Community Contributor
Thanks! I've updated!

By doc_filth
 -  
I have an Excel spreadsheet listing every 1E card created so far, either by Decipher or the CC; there's a version of it on the Facebook group from last summer, but I've refined, edited and proofread it since then. Would anyone here be interested in that?
Question for noob

It allows that personnel to mix. So if you play Fe[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]