This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I do think we need an updated inventory spreadsheet, since Boffo/EHCCGP died, so yes I'd count myself as interested!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
doc_filth wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:55 am OK, I've just reposted it to the Trek CCG Facebook page, but I appreciate everyone here may not necessarily be a member there. Here's the link for anyone who *can* see it, but I'm not sure how to go about linking the file more directly from here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stccg/p ... 370011624/
Traditionally the thing to do is put it up on Dropbox or Google Docs (which allow free file hosting up to several total gigabytes) and then share the link (and then I post the link).

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:00 pm I do think we need an updated inventory spreadsheet, since Boffo/EHCCGP died, so yes I'd count myself as interested!
+1 for interested people
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Just an export in csv form doesn't seem to hard. But csv doesn't support things like conditional colors.

My main issue here is, that new cards get added with new sets and new promos, and data can change by errata.

How do people add these changes to their local version and their collection in sync?

I got tired of updating the local list and then made the trademanager here.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]