This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
How is your project coming along, Dragon?

I just read something that may be of interest to your solo playing system, in regards to upgrading ships (and outposts). I think you also incorporated something similar, and maybe your ideas can be combined to some degree, for either project.
Just a thought! 8)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Apologies for the nec of this thread, but I've been playing around with a new solitaire version that mirrors the original game far more than my project from last year.

This includes play any Affiliation, very few rule or card changes, ways to increase difficulty and ways to include most of the concepts introduced in 1e.

I'll keep you posted (if anyone is interested)...

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
No prob.

I am academically interested, for sure. I don't guarantee, however, that I will use it. (I don't want you to be disappointed.) But I'll read here, prolly, and comment if I have anything to add or to inspire (like above).

At least it may appeal more to me, because while I was in awe of what you seemed to be developing, it veered too much away from standard 1e -- and this seems not to.

Maybe you could rename your first post in this topic with "v2018", and (I see now that you didn't start the topic; my bad, but caught early :lol: ) create another one with "v2019" to easily distinguish, and have a fresh start and fresh following. I feel this would help such a fully new project to get the space it deserves. :twocents:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:No prob.

I am academically interested, for sure. I don't guarantee, however, that I will use it. (I don't want you to be disappointed.) But I'll read here, prolly, and comment if I have anything to add or to inspire (like above).

At least it may appeal more to me, because while I was in awe of what you seemed to be developing, it veered too much away from standard 1e -- and this seems not to.

Maybe you could rename your first post in this topic with "v2018", and (I see now that you didn't start the topic; my bad, but caught early :lol: ) create another one with "v2019" to easily distinguish, and have a fresh start and fresh following. I feel this would help such a fully new project to get the space it deserves. :twocents:
Yes, thanks for the advice - I will start a new thread when I've knocked something together after more playtesting this week - probably next weekend.

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]