This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
You know people, the last time I was selected to win the regional I lost badly.

That being said I feel I can’t pick myself. Going to go with Hosp.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Since I started Fantasy Fantasy trek I'm going to make myself worthy of anyone who chooses me by picking 1e too.

So ... this Chandler feller seems to be the choice of the deep 1e players, I'll choose him. Austin ftw!

Get your Fantasy Fantasy trek picks in here! viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35303

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hosp, Austin and myself all took turns beating on each other and all went 3-1.

I squeaked it out by getting an overtime full win against BenHosp, then holding Austin to a 45-23 mod win slugfest.

Final standings:
Sykes: 13
Hosp: 12 MW
Chandler: 12 ML

All three crowd favorites had a legit shot to win and all three games were knock down drag out. Great times and great Trek! 8)

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Hosp, Austin and myself all took turns beating on each other and all went 3-1.

I squeaked it out by getting an overtime full win against BenHosp, then holding Austin to a 45-23 mod win slugfest.

Final standings:

All three crowd favorites had a legit shot to win and all three games were knock down drag out. Great times and great Trek! 8)
Coaching ftw.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:
Armus wrote:Hosp, Austin and myself all took turns beating on each other and all went 3-1.

Final standings:

Coaching ftw.
So I guess my aforementioned "unnamed sources" are declassifying themselves. :wink:

Can you blame me for picking myself with Big Kev in my corner? I probably would have anyway, but he definitely helped me make take my deck from good to really solid.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:

Final standings:

Coaching ftw.
So I guess my aforementioned "unnamed sources" are declassifying themselves. :wink:

Can you blame me for picking myself with Big Kev in my corner? I probably would have anyway, but he definitely helped me make take my deck from good to really solid.
Coaching is all good. Anyone want to coach me (besides my new unnamed source) for Atlanta :)

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
DarkSabre wrote:
Armus wrote:

Coaching is all good. Anyone want to coach me (besides my new unnamed source) for Atlanta :)
For the record I coach anybody who asks politely and its not for an event I plan to be at.

Though maybe i should starting asking for "donations" through patreon, etc for this service. :)

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.