This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Karr
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Does anybody know or remember the expansion "FIREPOWER!" ???

Its a few years ago i saw that expansion on Ebay but never found here!

What happened to it!?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Do you mean BaH!? (Klingon for "fire!")

It was (and is) a virtual expansion that mostly reprinted Tactics cards so people without access to Blaze of Glory could use them. If a copy of the set was being sold on eBay, then it was illicit and illegal -- it is absolutely forbidden to sell virtual cards due to copyright law.

But if you want to run off a copy of BaH! yourself, have at it! The PDF's there for ya.

By Karr
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
yes i saw it on ebay several years ago and i was thinking that this must be something illegal. but it wasnt BaH!
it was called firepower!
and it included another, a stronger version of the scimitar and also scorpion type vessels of the remans!

By admiral-mogh (Jorn Engstrom)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
It was a "rogue" expansion, not made by or sanctioned by the trekcc.
I have the file (dont ask me from where).
Last edited by admiral-mogh on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Karr
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
haha okay ... nice to know.
where do u have it from? :D

well i still can remember that there even were fleetyards heavily armed with strong shields. pretty amazing!
maybe one day the trekcc will think about that expansion to make i become real!?

By Lancelot
 -  
I have a query as to the legality of selling Virtual Cards.
I found two Virtual Cards being advertised for auction on eBay:
( 113441235779 ) - Star Trek CCG Custom Printed Virtual Card USS DEFIANT 10V NM/MNT Unplayed
( 113441407795 ) - Star Trek CCG Custom Printed Virtual Card STOLEN DEFIANT 48V NM/MNT Unplayed
These are copies of Virtual Cards form Trekcc.org - U.S.S. Defiant (10 V Chain of Command) and Stolen Defiant ( 48 V The Maquis).
I am a collector of these ST-CCG cards and can see these as a nice addition, but I will not touch an illegal copy of any card. Can you let me know if these are illegal and should this be brought to the attention of eBay?

Regards.
Lance.
Last edited by Lancelot on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Lancelot wrote:I have a query as to the legality of selling Virtual Cards.
I found two Virtual Cards being advertised for auction on eBay:
( 113441235779 ) - Star Trek CCG Custom Printed Virtual Card USS DEFIANT 10V NM/MNT Unplayed
( 113441407795 ) - Star Trek CCG Custom Printed Virtual Card STOLEN DEFIANT 48V NM/MNT Unplayed
These are copies of Virtual Cards form Trekccg.com - U.S.S. Defiant (10 V Chain of Command) and Stolen Defiant ( 48 V The Maquis).
I am a collector of these ST-CCG cards and can see these as a nice addition, but I will not touch an illegal copy of any card. Can you let me know if these are illegal and should this be brought to the attention of eBay?

Regards.
Lance.
The CC are aware of at least one user on eBay selling virtual cards and eBay have been contacted to ask for those sales to be discontinued.

Do not buy any printed Virtual cards from TrekCC expansions on eBay!

By Lancelot
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: The CC are aware of at least one user on eBay selling virtual cards and eBay have been contacted to ask for those sales to be discontinued.

Do not buy any printed Virtual cards from TrekCC expansions on eBay!
Thanks for the quick reply and clarification as to this issue.
Regards,
Lance.

By Lancelot
 -  
This is an update regarding these Virtual Cards for sale on eBay.

I found there was one seller who had 85 x virtual cards for sale. I emailed him regarding the possible copyright violations and he has removed these cards from sale.

Lance...
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Thanks for doing that, Lance.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Lancelot
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Thanks for doing that, Lance.

You are welcome Jadzia, but it looks like it may not be over.
I have been having a two way email discussion with him on this matter all day about selling these on eBay, and it looks like he is trying to position himself to repost these items for sale again.
He is trying to convince me (and then by association, himself) that what he is doing is nothing worse than what the "Continuing Committee" is doing by making these available.
My grizzly quinquagenarian spider senses think this is a young man with no sense of responsibility or consequences.

I shall keep monitoring this on eBay..

Regards,
Lance.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
I'm in a similar conversation too. He appears to be claiming to just be "recouping costs". If he's paying $9 per card he's printing, he's paying way over the odds and clearly has no business sense!

By admiral-mogh (Jorn Engstrom)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
KazonPADD wrote:I'm in a similar conversation too. He appears to be claiming to just be "recouping costs". If he's paying $9 per card he's printing, he's paying way over the odds and clearly has no business sense!
It doesn't matter if he paid $1 or $10 per card, it is still illegal to sell proxies, on ebay or anywhere else.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Can you PM me the eBay usernames, guys? I’ll contact them directly.

Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0