This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By pixie8778
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hey all! I hope this is the right place to post this. I couldn't find a more general discussion thread on here. I opened some boxes recently and decided to record it because they are so sparse online. If anyone is interested I've posted them here:

Later this week I'll open some 2e sets and maybe Voyager or Borg. I know I wish I could have found some HD videos of openings online when I went looking, so hopefully someone might enjoy them :) You all are probably too experienced to find these to your liking, because I try to explain a lot about the game and the videos are long, but hey, they're there if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNcliknpc7w&t=1444s

I think I definitely screwed up some rules so if anyone does watch and you hear a mistake, please let me know.

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm definitely interested in watching. I'll probably watch later today after class. I'm especially interested in the 1e stuff if you do more openings.

By Dmour
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Enjoyed them and more like these are needed on YouTube!

Thanks for posting and look forward to more if you decide to produce them. :thumbsup:

By pixie8778
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hey thanks a lot! I appreciate it. I'm still learning how to make videos so it's a bit rough, but I'll try to improve with each opening.

Did you like the idea of guessing the rare slots based on affiliation/stats or did that make the openings too slow?

I'll be posting a Strange New Worlds box opening later today. I also posted a Trouble with Tribbles box opening. They're really long haha, but I'm enjoying the packs myself as I open them so I like to go slow. Hopefully I can find a way to be entertaining while I slowly sift through and enjoy the cards.

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I liked the guessing the rare slot. I think it made it more fun than just speeding through the cards.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Hey, it's better than an audiobook I have on the history of Star Trek in quotes where the guy reading Robert Beltran's quotes insists on pronouncing Chakotay as CHACK-o-tay.

By pixie8778
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:Hey, it's better than an audiobook I have on the history of Star Trek in quotes where the guy reading Robert Beltran's quotes insists on pronouncing Chakotay as CHACK-o-tay.
I hate when people pronounce Mario as Mare-e-o. I mean Mario himself pronounces it Marr-e-o.

haha :P
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]