This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, I've often looked at this as a possible answer to an armada deck that's clearly coming to eat me (basically ever since the first time I played Kris Sonsteby :P), but it's never been viable before.

It's still very situational and meta-specific, but, in the right spot, I think it's a real champ. I wonder how it performs vs. Kazon fleets.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
BCSWowbagger wrote:Yeah, I've often looked at this as a possible answer to an armada deck that's clearly coming to eat me (basically ever since the first time I played Kris Sonsteby :P), but it's never been viable before.

It's still very situational and meta-specific, but, in the right spot, I think it's a real champ. I wonder how it performs vs. Kazon fleets.
It's also a fairly nice tool for the player who goes second, no matter what the meta is.

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Yep, unless a card specifically tells you otherwise, like Seven of Nine (The Borg) and Mr. Scott (The Motion Pictures) do, each personnel can only fulfill one staffing icon (or Borg subcommand icon) requirement.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:So, [Stf] personnel gain [Cmd] and then have [Cmd] [Stf] but can only use one to staff a ship.
Which [Cmd] could already staff [Stf] anyways, so doesnt matter. But it helps in a few cases of things, like this Oops!.

~D
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]