This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BTW, it may not be the right pic...but Training Cruise? I'll wait to see what that it is...but that doesn't sound...right? I don't know if "Cruise" is the right word...

I mean we might think being aboard a Defiant-class starship and being in the DS9 universe might be a pleasure, but I don't think the characters did...

~D
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I've asked our fantastic art team to update the image. The Valiant has staffing of:

[Cmd] [Cmd] OR 2 Cadets

It will be updated soon; our apologies for the mistake.

-crp

PS: Training Cruise is indeed correct. ;)

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
KazonPADD wrote:It’s an error. It will be fixed.

The staffing should contain an OR. Niall will buy an extra Jäger for anyone who correctly guesses both options (and attends Aberdeen Anarchy)!
I guess [Cmd] [Cmd] OR 2 Cadets and will attend AA
Jäger me!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:It’s an error. It will be fixed.

The staffing should contain an OR. Niall will buy an extra Jäger for anyone who correctly guesses both options (and attends Aberdeen Anarchy)!
I guess [Cmd] [Cmd] OR 2 Cadets and will attend AA
Jäger me!
Think Niall already has free Jager, a fisting from a Scottish tramp and a titwank from one of the strippers lined up for you....

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Should we be worried that this is the second card already that has an error on the image? Alexander's strange law degree then the Valiant's staffing glitch?
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:Should we be worried that this is the second card already that has an error on the image? Alexander's strange law degree then the Valiant's staffing glitch?
No, these things do slip through occasionally but Art is pretty quick at fixing these before release normally.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
jrch5618 wrote:Should we be worried that this is the second card already that has an error on the image? Alexander's strange law degree then the Valiant's staffing glitch?
I wouldn't be; when building over sixty (60) cards, sometimes there are copy and paste errors. We do our best to catch them, but occasionally they do slip through. The corrected Alexander has already been sent to our IT team, and I'm told the Valiant will be corrected tonight. In the case of the Valiant, it was an error exporting the JPEGs.

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Training Cruise may end up taking its picture/name from Wrath of Khan. That was what the ship was supposed to be doing before Carol Marcus called.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Valiant_(NCC-74210) wrote: In late-2373, the Valiant began a three month training cruise mission to circumnavigate the entire Federation before returning home.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:Training Cruise may end up taking its picture/name from Wrath of Khan. That was what the ship was supposed to be doing before Carol Marcus called.
AllenGould wrote:
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Valiant_(NCC-74210) wrote: In late-2373, the Valiant began a three month training cruise mission to circumnavigate the entire Federation before returning home.
Both were considered as options by Creative. The title is flexible enough to allow for an AI in future...
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Yeah, totally worth worrying about.

Global warming, Syria, Dinner tonight, and Star Trek CCG JPGs.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
COLLINS: The training cruise was supposed to last three months. We had seven regular officers and a crew of thirty five cadets. The plan was for the cadets to run the ship while the officers observed and critiqued our performance.
JAKE: So this was a training ship. Like the other one, the, er, the Republic.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
jjh wrote:

*snerk*
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jjh wrote:

Johnny, you are now my spirit animal.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]